AdminCP Firewall

AdminCP Firewall 1.4.2

No permission to download
It would be better to surprise that there is hidden ACP Firewall protection. I am struggling to access ACP due to non-static IP address, which always change number that I did add on the valid whitelists.

It would be better to surprise that there is hidden ACP Firewall protection. I am struggling to access ACP due to non-static IP address, which always change number that I did add on the valid whitelists.

If admins have non static IPS then you should disable IP deny :)

You should also see the bottom of the resource entry.

^ if disable IP deny, would someone will allow to access it without Proper IP address? Tell me how it works and I expect only accessible for our ACP Admin with non-static IP addresss, not all public allowed.

^ if disable IP deny, would someone will allow to access it without Proper IP address? Tell me how it works and I expect only accessible for our ACP Admin with non-static IP addresss, not all public allowed.

If you disable IP deny, anyone will be able to access the admincp however if you have email reporting turned on, you'll get an email when someone logs in.

Hi @Liam W , the email I received shows only "has logged into the AdminCP! If this wasn't authorized, it should be checked." without the username in front of the word "has". Any idea what's going on? Thanks :)

Besides, I tried using a forum member's username to login to the adminCP (which obviously will fail), but still I receive the email saying "MemberA has logged into the AdminCP! If this wasn't authorized, it should be checked.". Maybe it should say something like "MemberA who isn't an admin tries to login to adminCP!"

For this, I can see the related username stated in email.

Capture.webp
Experiencing error here while logging out of admincp.
Xenforo 1.2.3
ACP Firewall 1.3
CentOS LEMP on virtual box
No other addons installed

I get that error when logging in off my cell phone (that I didn't add the IP to the approved list) and I also don't get an e-mail with this.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'CPFirewall_ControllerAdmin_EmailLogin' not found - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:432
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "http://filthysavages.com/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

View attachment 61696
Experiencing error here while logging out of admincp.
Xenforo 1.2.3
ACP Firewall 1.3
CentOS LEMP on virtual box
No other addons installed
I get that error when logging in off my cell phone (that I didn't add the IP to the approved list) and I also don't get an e-mail with this.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'CPFirewall_ControllerAdmin_EmailLogin' not found - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:432
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "http://filthysavages.com/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Looks like I reference the old class name somewhere.

I didn't find it because I rarely logout of the admincp :)

Ok, this is strange...

I can't find any more references to that class. The only thing I can think of is that you didn't import the XML correctly, or someone tried to logout or into the AdminCP before you imported the new XML (actually, thinking about it, that probably did happen).

Has the error happened since importing the XML?

Liam

EDIT:

Ok, I found the issue. It looks like the auto updater I use doesn't delete the old files...

Anyhow, I'm working on it now :)

Liam

EDIT2:

Ok, found the issue. Silly one on my part. Will upload new version within 5 minutes :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom