AdminCP Firewall

AdminCP Firewall 1.4.2

No permission to download
Remove the line from the library/LiamW/AdminCPFirewall/Addon.php that has addHelper() in it.

Liam

Ok I removed that line from addon.php but now I get htis error..

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DEFAULT in /home/site/public_html/v35/library/config.php on line 11

Still cant access the front or backend

Ok I removed that line from addon.php but now I get htis error..

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DEFAULT in /home/site/public_html/v35/library/config.php on line 11

Still cant access the front or backend

You appear to have edited your config.php file as well...

Look in the config file and make sure there's nothing untoward in there.

I'm about to get on the bus to sixth form for an assessment now, I'll be back online around 1500.

Liam

You appear to have edited your config.php file as well...

Look in the config file and make sure there's nothing untoward in there.

I'm about to get on the bus to sixth form for an assessment now, I'll be back online around 1500.

Liam

I was trying to switch on debug mode to get the board back but even that didn't work. Now I'm getting this error..

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/site/public_html/v35/library/LiamW/AdminCPFirewall/Addon.php on line 16

Just trying to figure out the solution here is our IP changes and it's not allowing us in.

How can i use wild card ip, i know my IPs but it dynamically change, i tried to set it like this:

162.16.*

but it didn't work it still get me locked.

Hi, I have not turned the IP login on and now it is saying "Your IP is not allowed to access the AdminCP" how do I login? I only have on the e-mail notification.

Thanks

Hi, I have not turned the IP login on and now it is saying "Your IP is not allowed to access the AdminCP" how do I login? I only have on the e-mail notification.

Thanks

Add this to your config.php to gain access to your adminCP
PHP:
define('DISABLEIPDENY', true);

Then go to options and set your IP's then disable the code from the config.

Top Bottom