AdminBB - Promotion & General Discussion Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's that?

I'll respond to that peggy and you asked the question which I don't think you'll like.

The OP has constantly spammed his links and then posting hosting lists for others to contribute to so he can gain content from the backbone of xenforo hard work. Now I was going to say something 4-5 days ago about this thread being spam (which it is) but it was left unchecked until floris posted his comment.

If that wasn't enough, we got a running commentary of statistical data that was just to bump the thread (don't try and say otherwise anyone) I might be english and a little stupid but not brain dead and on life support.

Factor in the test threads the OP has posted (with 6 links in one post) and other posts and you start to see a consistent style of posting. Spam.

It's been quite annoying seeing this thread constantly bumped with redundant posts. Sorry Peggy, this isn't aimed at you but you threw the question out.

I see someone enthusiastic about his forum, and I hope he remains that way. :)

There is much more link spamming going on from other members; some signatures are blatantly spamming, and it seems some members are alright with that depending on who is doing so. If you are not interested in this thread then do not follow it, there are others who are. I am, as I want to see his forum succeed, and I hope that all our members want to see each XF licensed owner succeed as well.

I see someone enthusiastic about his forum, and I hope he remains that way. :)

There is much more link spamming going on from other members; some signatures are blatantly spamming, and it seems some members are alright with that depending on who is doing so. If you are not interested in this thread then do not follow it, there are others who are. I am, as I want to see his forum succeed, and I hope that all our members want to see each XF licensed owner succeed as well.
It has to succeed now so I can prove these people wrong.

Okay, I think this thread has outlived its usefulness. Go and visit adminbb.com or don't, your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom