AdminBB - Promotion & General Discussion Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up and posted. Dark theme is very cool. If there is a choce of fexile theme is better. My eyes tired after two posts.

How am I spamming my own thread? It wasn't a double post either, stop trolling my thread.
You are posting just to get users to your site, and to make sure you keep getting attention for it you bump your own threads to achieve that. I am not trolling you, I am asking you to not spam.

Your hostile response has just convinced me to close the tab to your site and discontinue my sign up procedure.

You are posting just to get users to your site, and to make sure you keep getting attention for it you bump your own threads to achieve that. I am not trolling you, I am asking you to not spam.

Your hostile response has just convinced me to close the tab to your site and discontinue my sign up procedure.
Im simply proving my point. Its not spam, this thread is for showcasing my site, If i was advertising on other threads that would be spam. Im posting updates and news on of my site in thread which is for my site and nothing else.

And it just wasnt bump by itself. It was a sentence. It wasnt a double post either. Now you stop spamming my thread please.

Yeah, it wasn't just bump, but since I already quoted you it made no sense to repeat myself.

Totally agree with you. Some guidelines really need to be enforced around here. It's spam plain and simple.

OK, time to get this thread back on topic.

With regards to the spam comments, this isn't the first or only thread promoting a site.
I'm sure it won't be the last.
If the subject matter doesn't interest you then just avoid/ignore the thread.

As for the "bump" post, please avoid posts of that nature as they offer nothing of any value.
If you have something to say then by all means post it but don't just use "bump" to push your thread back to the top, even if it is accompanied by a few words.

With regards to the spam comments, this isn't the first or only thread promoting a site.

As for the "bump" post, please avoid posts of that nature as they offer nothing of any value.
If you have something to say then by all means post it but don't just use "bump" to push your thread back to the top, even if it is accompanied by a few words.
I know I didnt use Bump Just by itself. I used "Bump, check us out guys.
" If thats any better..

With more and more of these threads showing up, maybe it'd be wise to start a Showcase forum?

Allow me to suggest that if you want to continue to inform the community here about how your website is doing, you do so via your user profile with status updates, that way anyone who is interested can follow you and see your information. You've posted your original message asking people to check out your forum, there's no need to bump this thread with stats or further suggestions that people visit your site.

Allow me to suggest that if you want to continue to inform the community here about how your website is doing, you do so via your user profile with status updates, that way anyone who is interested can follow you and see your information. You've posted your original message asking people to check out your forum, there's no need to bump this thread with stats or further suggestions that people visit your site.

<off topic>

Off topic I know but you offered the perfect opening for this question. :) Can you help me with this Status Update question?

Jamie

<back to topic>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom