1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AdminBB - Promotion & General Discussion Forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaiser, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

We are a getaway for other forum admins like you. just sit back and relax, and promote your forum, participate in community projects, learn ways to improve your forum, and increase traffic by adding your website to our Directory. Looking for staff or seeking a job? Then advertise your services here , and much more. Do forum exchanges with other admins (Post Exchanges, Affiliate Exchanges, FB/Twitter Exchanges etc. Discuss about today's headline news, politics, and entertainment, Life, and other Off Topic Discussion.​

2. AnthonyCea

AnthonyCea Well-Known Member

Nice work, the forum looks great, good luck with it.
    Terrorz likes this.
  3. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Thanks, feel free to join if you wish.
  4. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Looks like FP has a new competitor in town! :)

Welcome to the Zen! ;)
  5. Travis

Travis Active Member

You might want to change some colours on the dark_xf style. It is impossible to read the login/signup link.
  6. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Yes I know, thats why I have other links to signup and login, any ideas how to change it?
  7. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I've always had a problem getting that login link color...
  8. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Hey guys feel free to advertise your forums on there :)
  9. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

B...b...b...butt It has rules! O_O
  10. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Yes for you guys The 5 post thing wont count, kinda like a promo :) so just join an advertise.
  11. RickM

RickM Well-Known Member

Do you have a light style option? Cant stand dark layouts...makes the place look like some kind of gamer/clan forum...
  12. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Yes I do, Its called XenBiz
  13. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Good luck with that, stiff market you are in.

BTW the Cult Classic dude listing on your site has an issue with his "views" state on his board.
  14. Quillz

Quillz Well-Known Member

Reminds me of The Admin Zone a little bit.
  15. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Bump, check us out guys.
  16. D37

D37 Active Member

Cool site, but what sets your site apart from all the other admin sites? Why should I join yours and not the others? It's all about marketing.
  17. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Its not supposed to a forum with content. Its supposed to help other webmasters get advertising.

There has been a rise of forum promotion services across the internet lately. For example, this guy who owns a black ops site promoted his site on a forum promotion site called "ForumPromotion" (.net) and it has gotten so popular, that once he bought another COD forum, he merged that database into the site. Result? 5 thousand members, and 100k posts. A little help came from the fact that he owned a bunch of FPS websites. And a few other sources.

I wish I could have a site that big. I wish. Its a marketer's dream.
    Terrorz likes this.
  18. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Because most admin sites dont have a showcasing place, ours do .Also You can Request post exchanges, affiliate exchanges, FB/Twitter exchanges with other members, and other various exchanges. Members can can advertise open staff positions, and advertise interest to become staff. We have a Market for domains, software licenses you want to sell or swap. We also have forums for general day to day discussions. You have to check us out to experience it.
  19. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Also, what sets his site apart from other promotion sites, is that he didn't just copy from them, he mixed and stirred. I recognize some forums that aren't similar to the other forum advertising/promotion sites. I see his site growing bigger than the other ones.

Most of the forum promotion sites don't make it because they either don't spend money, or go on "free" forum sites. On top of this, they don't spend a lot of the time online to make sure the site is growing. Terrorz looks to be active on his own site.

Or, is flat-out boring.
    Terrorz likes this.
  20. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Yea we got 27 members in 2 days. Im real serious about this, and the reason I bought XenForo was because it will make my forum more successful, I noticed all the big admin sites are more successful when they are using a premium forum software. I already spent Invested $200, might invest more if it needed. And yes im very active on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.