AdminBB - Promotion & General Discussion Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser

We are a getaway for other forum admins like you. just sit back and relax, and promote your forum, participate in community projects, learn ways to improve your forum, and increase traffic by adding your website to our Directory. Looking for staff or seeking a job? Then advertise your services here , and much more. Do forum exchanges with other admins (Post Exchanges, Affiliate Exchanges, FB/Twitter Exchanges etc. Discuss about today's headline news, politics, and entertainment, Life, and other Off Topic Discussion.​

You might want to change some colours on the dark_xf style. It is impossible to read the login/signup link.

Yes I know, thats why I have other links to signup and login, any ideas how to change it?

Do you have a light style option? Cant stand dark layouts...makes the place look like some kind of gamer/clan forum...

Good luck with that, stiff market you are in.

BTW the Cult Classic dude listing on your site has an issue with his "views" state on his board.

Cool site, but what sets your site apart from all the other admin sites? Why should I join yours and not the others? It's all about marketing.

Cool site, but what sets your site apart from all the other admin sites? Why should I join yours and not the others? It's all about marketing.
Its not supposed to a forum with content. Its supposed to help other webmasters get advertising.

There has been a rise of forum promotion services across the internet lately. For example, this guy who owns a black ops site promoted his site on a forum promotion site called "ForumPromotion" (.net) and it has gotten so popular, that once he bought another COD forum, he merged that database into the site. Result? 5 thousand members, and 100k posts. A little help came from the fact that he owned a bunch of FPS websites. And a few other sources.

I wish I could have a site that big. I wish. Its a marketer's dream.

Because most admin sites dont have a showcasing place, ours do .Also You can Request post exchanges, affiliate exchanges, FB/Twitter exchanges with other members, and other various exchanges. Members can can advertise open staff positions, and advertise interest to become staff. We have a Market for domains, software licenses you want to sell or swap. We also have forums for general day to day discussions. You have to check us out to experience it.

Also, what sets his site apart from other promotion sites, is that he didn't just copy from them, he mixed and stirred. I recognize some forums that aren't similar to the other forum advertising/promotion sites. I see his site growing bigger than the other ones.

Most of the forum promotion sites don't make it because they either don't spend money, or go on "free" forum sites. On top of this, they don't spend a lot of the time online to make sure the site is growing. Terrorz looks to be active on his own site.

Or, is flat-out boring.

Yea we got 27 members in 2 days. Im real serious about this, and the reason I bought XenForo was because it will make my forum more successful, I noticed all the big admin sites are more successful when they are using a premium forum software. I already spent Invested $200, might invest more if it needed. And yes im very active on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom