[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
If you move all of them to 1 row in the AdminCP, it will look like this:

View attachment 236660

Which looks a lot better than both of those... But if you still prefer the old display, make the template change we posted above ^ or wait for the next release (most likely this upcoming week) with the style property option.

Then we will wait for style property option update.

I think the "Thanks for your contribution. Before your content can be posted, please take a few moments to register a free user account.

Already have an account?"

should be on the page that lists the member types as well to avoid confusion.

I think the "Thanks for your contribution. Before your content can be posted, please take a few moments to register a free user account.

Already have an account?"

should be on the page that lists the member types as well to avoid confusion.
To clarify this is only for when write before registering is used of course.

Is there a reason it will not let me upload this addon?

Could not process AddonFlare_Paid-Registrations_1.8.0_LITE-8D985.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected.

Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this. I just downloaded and installed Paid Registrations. I had my first user register and pay, but it did not automatically add their user upgrade in the system. I received payment but I had to go in and manually upgrade them. Did I do something wrong setting it up?

Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this. I just downloaded and installed Paid Registrations. I had my first user register and pay, but it did not automatically add their user upgrade in the system. I received payment but I had to go in and manually upgrade them. Did I do something wrong setting it up?
Stripe or PayPal? I had issues with this sometimes when I used PayPal

Double check that PayPal is all set up correctly on XF and PayPal then. This sounds like an issue with that.

Was this a new registration or a current user?
I believe it is, because when a current user upgrades (I also had one of those this morning), it works fine.
This was a new registration

I had issues with PayPal or Stripe on old versions of the addon would take 20 minutes to go through for new registrations. Never had that with the current build our even last build of the add-on. Should go through immediately now.

I'm only using Stripe now. But the problem happened with Stripe too now that I think about it. But it should be fixed now with this build. (And last build)

I had issues with PayPal or Stripe on old versions of the addon would take 20 minutes to go through for new registrations. Never had that with the current build our even last build of the add-on. Should go through immediately now.

I'm only using Stripe now. But the problem happened with Stripe too now that I think about it. But it should be fixed now with this build. (And last build)
I believe I am on the latest build. It is the free version and I was going to upgrade. Would the upgrade fix it?

I don't understand. How does that tell me when someone pays via the Paid Registration addon?

All I want is a list of people who used it.

ANY upgrade on your site is via the add-on. If they pay while registering it shows up as GUEST in the log.

Top Bottom