[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Does not happened any Features what I am requested in your site?

We have a list of suggestions, this update implemented the ones we felt were most needed in general for everyone. There will of course be more updates in the future, but we can't guarantee all suggestions are implemented.

We have a list of suggestions, this update implemented the ones we felt were most needed in general for everyone. There will of course be more updates in the future, but we can't guarantee all suggestions are implemented.

OK, I am wait for future update. Where the enable/disable option for Automatically redirect users to PayPal payment page if PayPal is the only payment type available? We need disable this functionality. Also how to disable Custom Amount for Guests? Please can be add option disable Custom Amount for Guests from Registrations? Can be set minimum Amounts for Custom Amount?

Last edited:
OK, I am wait for future update. Where the enable/disable option for Automatically redirect users to PayPal payment page if PayPal is the only payment type available? We need disable this functionality. Also how to disable Custom Amount for Guests? Please can be add option disable Custom Amount for Guests from Registrations? Can be set minimum Amounts for Custom Amount?

Automatically redirecting to PayPal if PayPal is the only option should’ve been the default behavior to begin with, why would you need to disable it?

We’ll be adding those custom amount settings in the next update.

Last edited:
Automatically redirecting to PayPal if PayPal is the only option should’ve been the default behavior to begin with, why would you need to disable it?

Yes I know this but any functionality have enable/disable option are good choice, not forcing. Also can be add image show what type payment method available?

registration-page.webp

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

New Features + Bug Fixes

New Features:
- Added option to enable/disable the PayPal auto-redirect when it's the only payment provider available
- Added option to disable custom amount for guests (individual setting per account type)
- Added option to set the minimum amount for custom amount types (individual setting per account type)
(Thanks to @Nirjonadda for the suggestions above)

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong price in the email receipt for custom amounts

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has anyone upgraded from XF1.5.x with PemBer to XF2.0 with Paid Registrations? Did you have to cancel your pre-existing subscriptions and start over?

@AddonFlare We are getting one issue, Account upgrade Premium Member (Username) username are not adding to paypal email log. Also are not adding to Active user upgrades and not adding to Additional user groups. Please can you check and let me fix.

Last edited:
I would like to buy pro version of this addon if it has these features and I have a few question related to them

- I don't want to force them buy at registration page that I want members to buy upgrades after they joined the forum, is it possible?
- After they bought upgrades, they can post to resource manager or some advertising forums. Is that possible?
- After they bought upgrades, their accounts will be update to premiums accounts which I set as offered?

Thanks

"Subscription Expired"

Please can you let me know that what Subscription Expired? I will see in Paypal Subscription details is Active.

There is no action to take, so you can ignore it.

What action are not taken and What we need ignore? The payment was received from this user but are not added to Active user upgrades.

You received a payment from XXXX for Account upgrade: Premium Member (Username Missing)

ScreenShot00096.webp

Do you check with this issue in your development site with Account upgrade?

I would like to buy pro version of this addon if it has these features and I have a few question related to them

- I don't want to force them buy at registration page that I want members to buy upgrades after they joined the forum, is it possible?
- After they bought upgrades, they can post to resource manager or some advertising forums. Is that possible?
- After they bought upgrades, their accounts will be update to premiums accounts which I set as offered?

Thanks

- Yes, you can set it up so the “subscriptions perks” only appears for registered users
- This add-on works with the XF user upgrades system so you can setup a user upgrade that adds users to a user group that has those permissions after purchase
- Same as the answer above. Yes, you can set that up with the XF user upgrades system

Let us know if you have more questions :)

Top Bottom