[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download

AddonFlare

AddonFlare submitted a new resource:

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations - Accept user upgrade payments / paid subscriptions during registration

How many paid subscriptions are you losing each month because your users don't know the benefits of purchasing a user upgrade? Do they even know they can upgrade?

Would it hurt to make more $$$ each month?

Introducing Paid Registrations, an absolute must-have for forums that offer paid subscriptions.

Once installed, the registration flow will go from:
  1. User visits registration page
  2. User fills registration form and submits
  3. Registration is complete...

Read more about this resource...

Looks like a good idea. One thing i have noticed is that if the upgrade is marked as "permenant" instead of a fixed time, it doesnt show under the price. As it does with Annual upgrades say "1 year" below the price.

Looks like a good idea. One thing i have noticed is that if the upgrade is marked as "permenant" instead of a fixed time, it doesnt show under the price. As it does with Annual upgrades say "1 year" below the price.

Not sure exactly what you mean, can you post a screenshot?

There you go. My lifetime Premium membership is set as "permenant" instead of a timescale.
View attachment 167849

Gotcha, it uses the XF length phrases but we will implement the "Permanent" text, just waiting for some more feedback in case anything else is reported

Will a future update support account upgrades?
What I mean is this...a member already has an account. If they go to upgrade an account, I'd like them to see something like this.

That's a great idea! :)

What other theme options are available in the paid version?

Both versions have the same one at the moment, but more themes will be added to the paid version in future updates as we get feedback. This is also the case for supported payment providers (PayPal & Stripe are currently supported in the paid version atm). We're open to suggestions :)

This looks very nice. I would like to see this for XF1.

I'm new to XenForo starting only with 2. Seeing how XenForo2 works along with the new added support for modularity, it makes no sense to develop for version 1; though how long it's stood. Will be alot of rework and support for software that will be phasing out and new software that is forward progressive.

Branding free can be purchased with the paid version on our website

I am interested with Free Version because Paid are not make me different. At this moment Free and Paid functionality almost same ability. Free Version and Paid version branding free prizes are same?

I am interested with Free Version because Paid are not make me different. At this moment Free and Paid functionality almost same ability. Free Version and Paid version branding free prizes are same?

It's currently only possible with the paid version because it ties into your license but that is a good suggestion. We'll look into allowing branding free to be purchased for the free version.

Top Bottom