[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats [Deleted]

Given the hefty price tag of this addon I would definitely recommend you stuff it with as many value add features as possible to make the proposition a little more attractive.

For example:
1. Absolutely need to widgetize this (sidebar, full width) - current layout is not ideal for many
2. Layout editor (if one doesn't exist) to get rid of the two pane confusing layout which I've seen on some demos but also add easy customization of layouts
3. Give us many Live additional widgets (top poster, most liked poster etc) either tabbed or individual for maximum flexibility
4. Live Activity view and widget to me is huge (permission based show all activity like profile updates, media uploads, threads/posts etc) - really handy feature

Just a few suggestions for you.

options 2 and 3 already exist in the addon, and as for 4... unless you have a crazy amount of traffic, the 30 second refresh rate should be good enough for most people. you can even set it lower if you want, but that would have some performance issues.

options 2 and 3 already exist in the addon, and as for 4... unless you have a crazy amount of traffic, the 30 second refresh rate should be good enough for most people. you can even set it lower if you want, but that would have some performance issues.

I think you misunderstood option 4. I'm looking to show all activity.

When I enable the auto-refresh every 30s it refresh, I'm getting the following error :

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Do you know from where it can comes ?

Thank you.

When I enable the auto-refresh every 30s it refresh, I'm getting the following error :

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Do you know from where it can comes ?

Thank you.

Can you screenshot the error from the browser console?

There is a small error in this addon

When thread title named with end of this word:

Code:
 - logo

for example:

Code:
 this is a thread title - logo

it redirected to another my website on my web hosting, it only redirect when clicking on your forum stats, not in Xenforo right sidebar.
When I change - logo to something else then the problem is solved.

There is a small error in this addon

When thread title named with end of this word:

Code:
 - logo

for example:

Code:
 this is a thread title - logo

it redirected to another my website on my web hosting, it only redirect when clicking on your forum stats, not in Xenforo right sidebar.
When I change - logo to something else then the problem is solved.

Please submit a support ticket on our site so we can take a look

I saw on a UI.X2 style it was not adapted like the original default style maybe @ThemeHouse can fix this. I have both UI.X2 styles but it must be shown correctly when i buy this.

View attachment 171819
Hi there! Try adding this to your extra.less.

CSS:
.tabs--standalone {
    box-shadow: 0 0px 0px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0)!important;
    /*box-shadow: 0 4px 15px 0 rgba(88,106,153,0.2);*/
}

.forumStatsContainer {
    //box-shadow: 0 12px 15px 0 rgba(88,106,153,0.2);
    box-shadow: 0 15px 14px 0 rgba(88,106,153,0.2);
    border-top-left-radius: 8px !important;
    border-top-right-radius: 8px !important;
    margin-bottom: 20px!important;
}

.tabs--standalone .tabs-tab {
    padding: 5px 10px 5px!important;
    background-color: white;
}
.forumStats-sidebar .block-container {
    border-top-right-radius: 0px !important;
    border-top-left-radius: 8px !important;
    box-shadow: 0 0px 0px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.0)!important;
    //box-shadow: 0 4px 15px 0 rgba(88,106,153,0.2);
}
.forumStats-sidebar .tabs--standalone {
    border-right: 1px solid #d3e1f6;
}

hey @AddonFlare thank you for your help. Your add-ons are fantastic. I just wanted to let you know I've decided to buy a year of this and I will pass on your award add-on at the moment. @xfrocks is releasing his trophy extension for free next month at no cost to current owners of the bd medal add-on so I will go with that. However your advanced forum stats add-on looks amazing. I love the tabbed widgets, they look great. Thank you so much for your help! I enjoy being your customer :D

Last edited:
@AddonFlare I have a question real quick. Is there a way I can make use of the side bar with this add-on? For example use the default method with several tabbed areas like it was intended, but then have a couple tabbed areas in the side bar as well. Would be nice if you could make a sidebar area have a couple tabbed widgets. I noticed there's a specific code to place the widget anywhere you want even though there's no sidebar position available. Would it be possible to manually place the widget in the sidebar with like 2 or 3 tabbed areas? To be honest I didn't see an ability to add more than one instance of it and have different stat settings at the same time.

What I'd like to do is use it basically as it was intended one way, but then also have latest posts and new threads in a tabbed widget on the sidebar separately. A future improved suggestion I would give is to allow more than one instance or stat setting arrangement and then give an optional sidebar position where you could optionally add a couple tabbed areas like latest posts and latest threads.

For now I may have to look into making my own tabbed widget though would be nice if this was added since it's AJAX based and would load within 30s.

An example of this is found here -> https://www.forumweb.hosting

Top Bottom