[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats [Deleted]

Is there someone using this that I can see? I used the XF thread widget and it really sucked for load... is this fast for showing latest threads compared with the default?

Look on my site (signature below), @RobParker if you want to see a demo. Deleting it soon though 1hour from now though till I buy branding free tomorrow.

Very good add-on in my opinion so happy I purchased it.

First off only do this if you want the above add-on to show on your homepage.

OK, first enable debug mode, config.php add this.

Code:
$config['debug'] = true;

Do these steps
  1. Added a new directory "EWR" in: /public_html/src/addons/AddonFlare/ForumStats
  2. Add the attached file to the above directory and unzip (EWR-Stats.zip)
  3. Goto your ACP : admin.php?template-modifications/add&type=public
  4. Add this below.

Template : EWRporta_articles_index
Modification key : AddonFlare_ForumStats_EWRporta_articles_index
Description : Temporary method to insert stats to porta homepage

Find :
Code:
<div class="porta-articles-above-full">

Replace :
Code:
<xf:if is="$addonFlareForumStats">
    <xf:include template="af_forumstats_stats">
        <xf:set var="$forumStats" value="{{ $addonFlareForumStats }}" />
    </xf:include>
</xf:if>
$0

[SAVE]

1. Goto your ACP : admin.php?class-extensions/add
  2. Add this below.

Base class name : EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Article
Extension class name : AddonFlare\ForumStats\EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Article

[SAVE]

All done

PS - Don't forget to turn off debug mode.

Code:
$config['debug'] = false;

Attachments

Does each section exist on any pages of its own? I don't want a widget, but having a 'Hottest Threads' page for our own usage would be worth the purchase.

Does each section exist on any pages of its own? I don't want a widget, but having a 'Hottest Threads' page for our own usage would be worth the purchase.

It doesn’t have a dedicated page but you can still accomplish what you’re after by adding the stats panel to a custom template and only enabling “Hottest Threads” for it. If you decide to purchase it, start a conversation with us and we can assist you with this. :)

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats with a new update entry:

New Features + Improvements!

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your support :)

We're excited to release the first update for AJAX Advanced Stats with the main focus being to improve customization. We appreciate all the feedback we've received.

New Features:
- Implemented global / custom location support allowing the stats to display in any template by just adding a single line of code. (Code can be found in Admin Panel Settings Page)
- Added support for XenForo Resource Manager: "Top Resources" and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this is what i wanted but no one would make it for xf 2 lol , well done but could you include resources & resource updates as options

Support for the resource manager has been added in the latest version: "Top Resources" and "New Resources"resource-manager-support.webp

Interesting add-on..but this for 1 year with branding removal would cost as much as the Xenforo software itself - $135 with discounts! Are you alright? You know that this is just a fancy widget, right? Good luck selling this...
2.webp

Last edited:
Interesting add-on..but this for 1 year with branding removal would cost as much as the Xenforo software itself - $135 with discounts! Are you alright? You know that this is just a fancy widget, right? Good luck selling this...
View attachment 169615

Thanks! We understand it might not be for everyone :)

For those that are interested in purchasing, today is actually the last day you can save 15% off your entire order with our launch promo code (expires midnight CST). Use “AdvancedStatsLaunch” at checkout.

So if I wanted to put this on my homepage, I'd only need to add this?

Code:
{{ $xf.addonFlareForumStatsForumStatRepo ? $xf.addonFlareForumStatsForumStatRepo.renderForumStats()|raw : null }}

Just after, in the EWRporta_articles_index?
Code:

So if I wanted to put this on my homepage, I'd only need to add this?

Code:
{{ $xf.addonFlareForumStatsForumStatRepo ? $xf.addonFlareForumStatsForumStatRepo.renderForumStats()|raw : null }}

Just after, in the EWRporta_articles_index?
Code:

Yea, you can put it right before that line

So like this?

Code:

I would think it would be like this, or does your addon have its own <div>?

Code:

Top Bottom