- Added option to set a custom title for each tab/forum stat individually. (Thanks to @toejam for the suggestion)
- Added option to invert the left & main column positions. (Thanks to @webmastersun for the suggestion)
- Fixed a performance bug that would add unnecessary database queries
First and foremost, we would like to thank everyone that has supported the add-on
We're excited to release the first update for AJAX Advanced Stats with the main focus being to improve customization. We appreciate all the feedback we've received.
- Implemented global / custom location support allowing the stats to display in any template by just adding a single line of code. (Code can be found in Admin Panel Settings Page)
- Added support for XenForo Resource Manager: "Top Resources" and "Latest Resources"
- Implemented a caching system for the stats configuration to minimize SQL queries
- Added "Excluded Forums" setting, useful if you prefer to include all forums and exclude specific ones.
- Added prefix settings: HTML, Plain or No Prefix
- Added cutoff settings for "Most Viewed Threads" and "Most Liked Threads"
- Added "Include Closed Threads" setting
- Sidebar/Main Columns can individually be disabled by setting the width to 0
- Improved mobile support
- Improved overall layout