[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats [Deleted]

Id like to see this as a Sidebar widget, you could have tabbed headers for the options we choose.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the full view/avatar thing is a a must, because my users would immediately start asking about it. Hopefully it's something you can add in the future. Thanks again

This will definitely be added in a future update ;)

I saw on a UI.X2 style it was not adapted like the original default style maybe @ThemeHouse can fix this. I have both UI.X2 styles but it must be shown correctly when i buy this.

View attachment 171819

It might be something they can take a look at it. We haven’t heard of anyone else with this issue.

Id like to see this as a Sidebar widget, you could have tabbed headers for the options we choose.

This is something we may consider in the future

@AddonFlare if i specify more than one tab for 'recent threads' (i.e. one tab each for two different forum nodes) does it just show two 'recent threads' tabs? or can i customize the text in the tab? for example 'latest music threads' and 'recent announcements' tabs...

EDIT: oops just saw this in the updates: "Added option to set a custom title for each tab/forum stat individually. (Thanks to @toejam for the suggestion)"

@AddonFlare if i specify more than one tab for 'recent threads' (i.e. one tab each for two different forum nodes) does it just show two 'recent threads' tabs? or can i customize the text in the tab? for example 'latest music threads' and 'recent announcements' tabs...

EDIT: oops just saw this in the updates: "Added option to set a custom title for each tab/forum stat individually. (Thanks to @toejam for the suggestion)"

Yup :)

I possible for users to set number of entries on this add-on?
EG: default is 10 but there is a option for users to change it to 20/50 etc (something like this)
14541.webp

Also does this add-on have the feature to promote threads?
"Promote" option on Thread tools
09.webp

Promoted threads are displayed on a tab like Latest Threads

I possible for users to set number of entries on this add-on?
EG: default is 10 but there is a option for users to change it to 20/50 etc (something like this)
View attachment 178192

Also does this add-on have the feature to promote threads?
"Promote" option on Thread tools
View attachment 178194

Promoted threads are displayed on a tab like Latest Threads

- Currently, only the admin is able to specify the number of results shown

- No, there’s no feature to promote threads

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats with a new update entry:

New Features (Highly Requested)

New Features:
  • Introducing "Mini Mode": the highly requested feature that compacts the stats into a smaller design. (3 settings: Small, Smaller, and Smallest)
  • Added option to ignore user view permissions for the following:
    • Latest Posts
    • Latest Threads
    • Hottest Threads
    • Most Viewed Threads
    • Latest Forum News
    • Most Liked Threads
    • Most Popular Forums
    • Top Resources
    • Latest Resources
  • Added "cutoff" option for "Latest Posts"

Read the rest of this update entry...

really digging the new version, although on the ui.x dark 2 theme i'm not seeing much of a difference between the three 'compact' sizes, and the user block is still kind of messed up, so i just took it out entirely. seems this version (1.4) is a bit easier to style with css though, so i got it looking pretty good, folks can check out mine here:

https://squattheplanet.com

if you're running the ui.x dark 2 style and want my css code let me know.

@AddonFlare

Any possibility to make a nodeJS version instead of Ajax for avoiding requests?
Custom project?

Thx.

There are currently no plans on a nodeJS version but it can be something we can look into. Thanks for the suggestion :)

really digging the new version, although on the ui.x dark 2 theme i'm not seeing much of a difference between the three 'compact' sizes, and the user block is still kind of messed up, so i just took it out entirely. seems this version (1.4) is a bit easier to style with css though, so i got it looking pretty good, folks can check out mine here:

https://squattheplanet.com

if you're running the ui.x dark 2 style and want my css code let me know.

Thanks for sharing, can you please PM us screenshot of the user block or submit a ticket on our website so we can take a look?

Given the hefty price tag of this addon I would definitely recommend you stuff it with as many value add features as possible to make the proposition a little more attractive.

For example:
1. Absolutely need to widgetize this (sidebar, full width) - current layout is not ideal for many
2. Layout editor (if one doesn't exist) to get rid of the two pane confusing layout which I've seen on some demos but also add easy customization of layouts
3. Give us many Live additional widgets (top poster, most liked poster etc) either tabbed or individual for maximum flexibility
4. Live Activity view and widget to me is huge (permission based show all activity like profile updates, media uploads, threads/posts etc) - really handy feature

Just a few suggestions for you.

Top Bottom