[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats [Deleted]

@AddonFlare I have a question real quick. Is there a way I can make use of the side bar with this add-on? For example use the default method with several tabbed areas like it was intended, but then have a couple tabbed areas in the side bar as well. Would be nice if you could make a sidebar area have a couple tabbed widgets. I noticed there's a specific code to place the widget anywhere you want even though there's no sidebar position available. Would it be possible to manually place the widget in the sidebar with like 2 or 3 tabbed areas? To be honest I didn't see an ability to add more than one instance of it and have different stat settings at the same time.

What I'd like to do is use it basically as it was intended one way, but then also have latest posts and new threads in a tabbed widget on the sidebar separately. A future improved suggestion I would give is to allow more than one instance or stat setting arrangement and then give an optional sidebar position where you could optionally add a couple tabbed areas like latest posts and latest threads.

For now I may have to look into making my own tabbed widget though would be nice if this was added since it's AJAX based and would load within 30s.

An example of this is found here -> https://www.forumweb.hosting

This is something we may consider in the future

@AddonFlare Do you have any plan for update this functionality? Also add compatible update for UI.X2 style.

Please submit a support ticket on our site and we'll help you make it compatible with UI.X2

@AddonFlare Please add option for show forum/node name after the thread title.

View attachment 199450

This will be added in the next version

@AddonFlare I have issue in member card, member popup info not showing correctly in mobile view. Look like avatar issue, why Advanced Forum Stats changing avatar size?

With Advanced Forum Stats

Without Advanced Forum Stats

That is how all the developers do it that have different licensing periods.

Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

It's also worth bringing to the attention of potential buyers that might be unaware of these hidden pricing schemes.

It's also worth bringing to the attention of potential buyers that might be unaware of these hidden pricing schemes.

If you feel it is wrong, then report it to the XF staff and they will handle it.

There’s nothing hidden about the pricing. You’re given 3 options and can decide which one to purchase or not purchase. The same as any other software.

9A7F2D78-390B-4879-B7ED-F9C97D3E867B.webp

@AddonFlare Please add option for show forum/node name after the thread title.

View attachment 199450
What about this implement?
It is mandatory for me because of so many nodes on our board.

Also i have a general question. Can i remove the left side widget area completely?
So i wanna use only the main area which beginning with latest post tab. I don't want to see latest members area.

And, can you please share a demo URL with me ? Thanks @AddonFlare

Top Bottom