XF 1.5 Addon won't uninstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomje114

Hey, again. :P

I've contacted support from the Addon, but after giving them everything, they won't answer me anymore and I'm rather tired of the run around. Most of their extensions I installed crashed the board anyway, but now I can't uninstall a addon, like at all. I've tried disabling the listeners using the config file, but nothing worked. Hoping you guys have some idea's to remove this?

An exception occurred: Call to undefined method Audentio_DonationManager_Listener_Install_10010800::runUninstall() in /home/relixexp/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Listener/Install.php on line 55

1. Audentio_DonationManager_Listener_Install::uninstall() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 213
  2. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in AddOnInstaller/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 10
  3. AddOnInstaller_XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1793
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 123
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/relixexp/public_html/admin.php at line 13

This is what I get when trying to uninstall. Looking at the errors, pretty sure this is something that they have to fix, but I thought I'd at least try. xD

Thanks guys!

I've had only a single instance where an add-on wouldn't uninstall, and it was due to me deleting the files from the server prior to uninstalling it from the admin-cp (rookie mistake in my first month of XF). So check that all the files on your server are correct, i.e the add-on version you run make sure all related files to that are on your server. If anything was deleted it needs to be restored back. That could be one of the reasons.

Is the PHP version you are on compatible with the add-on? Some add-ons require certain version of PHP or higher.

If you are looking for reliable replacement with great support from the developer, I suggest you check out this: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/dbtech-dragonbyte-donate.5261/

I haven't used that particular add-on, but I use @DragonByte Tech's shop add-on and their support has been excellent along with frequent updates and they listen to their customer base (y)

The particular error seems to indicate that a particular file is missing. Short of telling you to make sure all files are uploaded, no one here can tell you how to fix it because it is not our code.

You should therefore persevere with the add on author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom