1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Error when trying to uninstall add on

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by cmeinck, Sep 5, 2013.

1. cmeinck

cmeinck Well-Known Member

I'm trying to uninstall an add-on (XenUtils Sitemap). I've disabled the add-on and attempted to uninstall. I get the following server errors. Any help is appreciated.

Server Error
    Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRutiles/Sitemap/Install.php at line 61
    2. EWRutiles_Sitemap_Install->_uninstall_0() in EWRutiles/Sitemap/Install.php at line 55
    3. EWRutiles_Sitemap_Install::uninstallCode()
    4. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
    5. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
    6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
    7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mydir/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The error is within the Sitemap's code and nothing XenForo can do. You'll need to ask in the discussion thread.