XF 2.1 Add tabs to smiley tray

Static-Xbox

Since upgrading to 2.1 myself and the members of my forum have been a bit underwhelmed by the organization in the smiley tray.

It's nice and responsive, and it's great that the smilies are still listed there in their categories, but the tabbed look of the old smiley tray was far more organized for us as we have a plethora of smilies in use, such as just about every team's logo as an emote for many different sports, and it's easier to locate the sport and find the logo than to scroll through a list. Yes, I know you can keyword search, but my users are accustomed to the click and find method of the old smiley tray.

Rather than whinge about it, I was hoping there would be a way to edit the smiley tray to display the categories in tabs like the old look. Is this something that's doable? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I apologize for bumping this, but would still like to know if any way to add tabs to the smiley tray has been found, or at least a better means of organizing smilies for communities that have a great deal of them?

Sorry again for the bump!

Top Bottom