Add-on Builder

Add-on Builder 1.2.0

No permission to download
I'll probably have the annoying filenames in a customisable list in the Admin CP eventually.

Cool thanks, actually .git is directory :)

I have a shared directory under my namespace, so would to ideal to package of additional non-standard folders. For the moment I'll just add it manually :) also maybe put the project up on github to let people fork and make pull requests.

thanks really useful
i have a small question

now for my addon RmSortingCategories
it make a new folder at the XF root

RmSortingCategories/RmSortingCategories/
then inside the second RmSortingCategories
there is
upload/
addon-RmSortingCategories.xml
RmSortingCategories-1.zip

so is there a way just to generate the "RmSortingCategories-1.zip" at the XF root without the rest files and folders ?!

thanks again

Build the add on once. Then copy the folder into the desired location in the build location then build again. It should then be packaged into the zip.

Though, to be honest, I suspect I probably just pasted it into the zip after it was created.

Build the add on once. Then copy the folder into the desired location in the build location then build again. It should then be packaged into the zip.

Though, to be honest, I suspect I probably just pasted it into the zip after it was created.

Adding it to the build folder worked. Thanks.

installed in my local xenforo but the "Build" link didn't come up (here: admin.php?add-ons/).
I have to activate something else before it will?

Just got this error building:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: xmlFile - library/AddOnBuilder/Helper/RecurseZip.php:90
Generated By: Brent, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/AddOnBuilder/Helper/RecurseZip.php(90): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 90, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/AddOnBuilder/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(129): recurseZip->compress('addon-prestage/...', 'addon-prestage/...', 'addon-prestage/', 'bamaNewsletter-...')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AddOnBuilder_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionBuilder()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/nginx/domains/aspiescentral.com/public/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(70) "https://www.aspiescentral.com/admin.php?add-ons/bamaNewsletter/builder"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/bamaNewsletter/builder"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["build_location"] => string(15) "addon-prestage/"
    ["library_check"] => string(1) "1"
    ["library_dir"] => string(12) "BamaStangGuy"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/admin.php?add-ons/build"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Any idea? Am I overlooking something? It was a late night that night so I may have missed something. going to give it another go here shortly.

Not had a chance to have a look, yet.

Let me know of there are any specific reproduction steps.

Not had a chance to have a look, yet.

Let me know of there are any specific reproduction steps.

It happens with my Newsletter add-on. It will create the zip file with all the files, will create the xml file but will not add the xml file to the zip file.

If you can send me a copy of that add on I will do some testing.

No one has reported anything similar and I have been so far unsuccessful in reproducing the issue.

I just installed this addon, but I have no Build Button inside the AddOn list. Are there any known problems with other AddOns?

I uninstalled this addon, and an old version from your Auto-Installer. Deleted all files, copied all files again in the library an reinstalled the addon. Still nu build Button.

Thats really sad, I have no Idea why.

Look here:
upload_2015-6-28_13-41-33.webp

But, there is no TemplateModifikation for AdminTemplates from your AddOn installed:
upload_2015-6-28_13-44-47.webp

I can call your path /admin.php?add-ons/build manually, I can click on the name of the AddOn to get the build Overlay.

OK, I have no idea why I did not see any link to one special Add, so I created for me a link to your AddOn list.

Can you provide a textarea where I can put some additional directories? I have a shared directory that are inside all my AddOns.

So, the packing is really easier for me. Thank you!

Top Bottom