Add message on selected prefix on thread creation

WoodiE

I'm looking for a developer who can create an add-on that will display an editable message based, per prefix at thread creation.

For example, a user is about to create a new thread and selects a prefix (we'll say Tesla Model S) a message shows up between the Thread title input field and the thread body input field. This message would be easily customizable, by an admin in the admincp.

Continuing with this example, I could have it show messages like "have you checked the parts list" or "view the user manual here" or whatever I wanted.

If you're a developer that thinks they can complete this, please contact me via PM.

1611668600793.webp

Hello, so in the ACP you want a new field with a "description" per prefix and show that description when selected in the forum? @CRUEL-MODZ

Regards, SyTry

Hello, so in the ACP you want a new field with a "description" per prefix and show that description when selected in the forum? @CRUEL-MODZ

Regards, SyTry
Yes, I believe you and I are on the same page.

That "description" field however would need to support either HTML or BBCode so I could include links (say to manuals or parts lists, etc).

Yes, I believe you and I are on the same page.

That "description" field however would need to support either HTML or BBCode so I could include links (say to manuals or parts lists, etc).
OK, at @XenSoluce we can do this add-on for free if you want. Can you contact us via PM with details so we can start the add-on? (y)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom