• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add custom sidebar block

grrrrrrr I don't understand why my transparent png image isn't transparent in the sidebar and I can't get it to be transparent no matter what I do, even tho it's transparent everywhere else. :(

Fixed. Thanks for the help Kurt. I have NO idea what I missed, as I've been designing pngs for a long time. heh.

I was beating my head trying to reproduce the non-transparent png
lol...figures, the one time I'm trying to break something is the one time it doesn't. :-)

I just want to say, the skin for TheVoiceInternet Radio....is really nice. I like it. A lot.

And what's better is that you gots some help from the resident barefoot designer! :D

Nice one. Some sort of addon or something to add / modify / arrange the side bar would be a good idea as well, it tends to pile up over time.. I might request this actually if that has not been done yet.

I want to show an ad to the users that have not paid suscription, how can I modify this to not to show the custom block to suscribed users? (they are in two separate usergroups)

Hi, Ive added the custom block, however the text is really small. I dont suppose anyone knows of an easy way to increase the size?

Attachments

• sidebar.webp
    sidebar.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 27
Hi, Ive added the custom block, however the text is really small. I dont suppose anyone knows of an easy way to increase the size?
Change the size of the text, either with a div class or by making it <h2> (or whichever number you want for that size).

Are you able to add php code in there? I have a customer library that I can with require_once, and then a few simple calls to it within the classes.. ie: $survival->getFlatTree('users_online');

Ok, got it done, except I can't get the text color changed. Trying to do this - <TEXT="#66CCFF"> What am I doing wrong?

Ok, got it done, except I can't get the text color changed. Trying to do this - <TEXT="#66CCFF"> What am I doing wrong?
This should work:
Code:
<div class="section">
    <div class="secondaryContent" style="color:#66CCFF">
<h3>TITLE</h3>
TEXT INSIDE
    </div>
</div>

Top Bottom