Add an image to node titles on the forum home page

Add an image to node titles on the forum home page

How would I remove the 'node icons/status icons' and simply keep this as my solution for images next to each forum name?

Ah, gotcha. So, just adjust the node numbers and update the image path pointing to the particular images I want to use. Very cool :)

I can't seem to get this to work with latest version.

Can you explain the issue and perhaps a link to your forum/style that your trying to apply these to? Have you input the correct node id? uploaded the images to the ftp/directory and input the correct image paths in the extra css?

Hi all!

I'm really new to all this and have a very basic understanding. I've tried to apply the code in Extra.css and I've adjusted the numbers to match the correct node. My pics won't show up, but I guess this is because my pics aren't loaded into the system??? I have some icons prepared. SO I guess I need to know where to load the icon file so that I can direct the code to them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

They need to be uploaded to the same path you have used in the CSS.

Thanks for the response. I guess I should have also asked How to upload them?

I used the code you provided and added it to Extra.css and I changed the numbers, but I'm not sure where or how to upload my icons.

You need to use the same FTP application you used to upload the XenForo files to your server when you installed it.

You need to use the same FTP application you used to upload the XenForo files to your server when you installed it.

Thanks for your help. The code worked and images loaded. Now I have a few follow up questions:

1- Is there a way to remove the word balloon icons so that just our icons display?
2- Is there a way to turn the icons into active links so we can remove the text Forum Titles?
3- Is there a way to adjuct the size of the images displayed or do they simply display as is?

Thanks again!

Top Bottom