AdBlock Detection [anti-AdBlock]

AdBlock Detection [anti-AdBlock] [Paid] v2.0.5

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Strange, I just tested and it works, and it obeys the settings. Hmm.

Can you screenshot your settings for me?

Just purchased this add-on.

The default overlay works perfectly but I would like the notice option. That doesn't seem to work.
Do I have to create a custom notice for that? Can't seem to find the adblock options in notices though...

Looking in the wrong place.

Go to Appearance - Phrases - search for "wutime_adblock_prompt_message"

I think that'll get you what you're looking for.

Just the standard simple one ;-)

I have the same one installed for testing, along with others - this addon works fine for all of them currently.

I did find a bug whereby the notice flashes off, which I'll fix, but as far as it "not showing"; it does show when needed.

Sounds like maybe the notice isn't getting injected for your theme; what theme do you use?

Custom Themehouse theme. Will test with the default theme

Edit: Jep, it's the theme. With the default XF theme the notice appears. Damn...how can we solve that?

Custom Themehouse theme. Will test with the default theme

Edit: Jep, it's the theme. With the default XF theme the notice appears. Damn...how can we solve that?

Yeah, let's solve that... (I think in a future release i'll make this an actual injected notice to avoid this theme issue), but for now...

Do me a favour and visit: /admin.php?templates/search

Search under "Template contains" for the following:

Code:
<div class="p-body-inner">
        <!--XF:EXTRA_OUTPUT-->

I assume for your custom theme, the search result will be nothing, whereby it should be "PAGE_CONTAINER"

Now.... do me a favour and search again for:

Code:

Do you get a result for that?

Save yourself the trouble actually, I think I can fix this easily.

I really wish these theme developers would leave the comments in their code that existed in default XF themes; there's no reason to remove them.

Yeah, let's solve that... (I think in a future release i'll make this an actual injected notice to avoid this theme issue), but for now...

Do me a favour and visit: /admin.php?templates/search

Search under "Template contains" for the following:

Code:
        <!--XF:EXTRA_OUTPUT-->
When searching for those exact 2 lines I get nothing but searching for <!--XF:EXTRA_OUTPUT--> only gives me nothing in the custom theme and a result in the default theme.

I assume for your custom theme, the search result will be nothing, whereby it should be "PAGE_CONTAINER"
Correct

Now.... do me a favour and search again for:

Code:

Do you get a result for that?
Yes, PAGE_CONTAINER

@duderuud while you're at it, can you just confirm for me that this, in your theme, is found in PAGE_CONTAINER:

Code:
<xf:if is="$notices.block">

In hindsight this is a bit messy, I just thought at the time a phrase was easiest for translation for people.

Yes (PAGE_CONTAINER is displayed in red)

After a refresh the code to look for seemed to change. Searched for that, same result.

Top Bottom