- Randomized manual key
- Updated manual entity name if auto-updating is disabled
- Updated addon title to be consistent from XF to Options to Installation
This is a non-urgent or required update.
If you're updating an made your own template changes you may want to revert all templates and build over.
- Added an admin option to show "upgrade" link if the adblock is being shown to a logged in user
- Consolidated notice styles to stylesheet .less
- Removed HTML markup from notice phrase
Thanks to @SteveW1966
- Restored the per-user level usergroup options (unsure why they went missing in v1.9.8 to v2.0.0)
- Bug fix (ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: wutime_adblock_recent_easylist) on install
- Uses fallback until options are installed post install (then uses proper method on future cron runs)
- Features automatic list download every cron run
- Allows forum owner to select a list from their home country/location if preferred
- Features all previous Alpha updates
- Features fallback naming if the list cannot be downloaded or there's no available items (or the forum owner made a mistake entering their list URL)
- Creates an error in the general log to notify the administrator of any issues with list download should it occur
Users with modified templates or modified notice related styles should revert styles/templates.
- Significant performance boosts using template_pre_render plus hint (render performance improvement)
- Removed overlay code if notice is selected (page load improvement)
- Updated and altered notice rendering and moved inline styles to style sheet (page load improvement)
- New styles wutime_adblock_styles.less contains all CSS
- Refactored parts of notice rendering (when overlay is disabled)
- Introduction to automatic easy list integration (currently in development)
Please note, if you're upgrading from v1.9.7 or earlier you may log errors during update; clear the errors and you'll be fine.
To avoid errors during install, disable "Board active" during install: admin.php?options/groups/boardActive/
- Features optional secondary detection method
- Automatically randomizes all filenames and folders
- Updated defaults for new installs
- Added uninstall routine
- Added new theme (Black Out)
- Added ability to choose your primary overlay color using a color picker
- Randomized key