Adam Howard

I'm trying to understand the point of this thread. :confused:

I didn't miss a spot. The link to my "demo" is as noted a "customized" version for my community (with all the toys I have).

Here is how it looks without all the toys.

Capture.webp

I was unaware (not aware) that you had made a black theme, yourself. I don't go checking to see what else is out there... I simply come up with an idea and go with it. But as you said;

Both of our styles are basic, his more so than mine

So I'm going to assume they are not exactly the same (you said so yourself) and this wasn't a thread trying to "out me". Of course similar does not mean exact.

It's like the Ford argument (ford motor company).

Ford once tried to argue that no one else could make a car with 4 wheels and an engine (seriously). Thankfully they lost that argument and today either of us can buy a Toyota, BMW, Chrysler, Saturn, ect....ect.. They may look similar and share the same features, but are still different.

I agree that making a style / skin / theme is no easy task sometimes. I really wish it was easier, such as point and click. It is maybe the only aspect of vBulletin 5 that I like, but even they are limited.

I look forward to seeing XenForo correcting the design issues that are currently in 1.1.3 and hope to see them develop further in 1.2. The sky is the limit (at least we hope for it).

You have no discussion thread attached to your resource, so I made one here.

Edit: You do now lol

Disregard thread.

Thanks Adam. I'm pretty sure you're largely responsible for this.

Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

Somehow you have gained 2,000 likes. Good grief!

Got this trophy yesterday, yaaay. :D

Thanks Adam. I'm pretty sure you're largely responsible for this.

Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

Somehow you have gained 2,000 likes. Good grief!

Got this trophy yesterday, yaaay. :D
LOL :ROFLMAO: (y)

You know every time I see my name in the title of a thread.... I can't help but think.... "Ah oh... God, what does someone else think I've done now!?" :p

LOL :ROFLMAO: (y)

You know every time I see my name in the title of a thread.... I can't help but think.... "Ah oh... God, what does someone else think I've done now!?" :p
I know, that's why I bumped the thread. Passive trollin lol

I really did get a 2000 like trophy though. I think you gave me my 2000th Like.

I rated your resource 5 stars today but I couldn't comment because stewart turned comments off in favor of discussion threads. I think that's a good idea cause then it's sorta like the resource manager but if you don't already have a discussion thread then you will be left out until you create one and ask stewart to associate your showcase article to it. You should create a discussion thread for your site showcase: http://www.xfshowcase.com/showcase/socially-uncensored.20/

Where you at?

I wondered that. Ever since the good news was announced I would have expected Adam would be the first, happy (perhaps he is) Xenforo will continue to be developed and be posting. He's one of the most active posters so it's something i have definitely noticed.

I wondered that. Ever since the good news was announced I would have expected Adam would be the first, happy (perhaps he is) Xenforo will continue to be developed and be posting. He's one of the most active posters so it's something i have definitely noticed.

Maybe he has drunk himself into oblivion in celebration? :LOL:

Shocking.. this guy has disappeared and his site no longer works.

On top of that, his last tweets coincide with his last posts here and are him talking about taking down his competitors and running his mouth about dumb **** like he always does.

https://twitter.com/oldschooldsl

Screen Shot 2013-03-06 at 3.29.21 AM.webp

I wish this community would stop supporting and encouraging people like him. I almost wish company forums such as this did not have an off topic section either. This is suppose to be for company support of xenForo.

All Adam Howard brought to xenForo was trouble and it just compounded the issues at hand over the last year.

Not him. He was full of **** from the beginning. Ran his mouth, stole code while claiming it as his own and then on other forums made flat out unbelievable claims against other companies.

Essentric and ****ty person do not equal the same thing.

Anyone that threatens to take down another persons website is a sorry individual.

Don't hate. Every village needs an... essentric.

I'll be the doctor. *prescribes you a bottle of chill pills.
Not him. He was full of **** from the beginning. Ran his mouth, stole code while claiming it as his own and then on other forums made flat out unbelievable claims against other companies.

Essentric and ****ty person do not equal the same thing.

Anyone that threatens to take down another persons website is a sorry individual.

Agree with BSG here.

Not someone I ever took notice of, in fact - he is blocked so I didn't realize he wasn't around.

I feel loved. :love:

Was "gifted" a surprise vacation and spent all week in Florida, USA. Mostly in Miami and Key West (also in Florida, USA).

Ironically, the server decided to take a vacation too while I was away and I had no access to it while in vacation (expect it to be online sometime tonight).

Congratulations to KAM on the good news. I knew you would come out on top.... Said so from day 1 and laughed at all the haters who said otherwise. :)

(Much how I laugh at my own and who bring me entertainment :ROFLMAO: )

Top Bottom