Adam Howard

The only super cool thing you missed was the cake
xencake7-jpg.41250

It's Over. Next.
still cracks me up.
:ROFLMAO:

I wanna "Surprise gift" vacation!!! :cry:
My sister really surprised me. 02-27 was her Birthday and she turned 29. The phone call was something like this

• Adam, what are you doing today?
  • What do you mean? It's your Birthday, I'm going to make my way to your place & celebrate.
  • No, you're going to Florida with me... But I can't fit you in the car so I bought you tickets so we can catch up there.
  • Seriously?
I physically turned 32 years old on March 4 in the crystal blue waters of Florida. :)

My sister really surprised me. 02-27 was her Birthday and she turned 29. The phone call was something like this

• Adam, what are you doing today?
  • What do you mean? It's your Birthday, I'm going to make my way to your place & celebrate.
  • No, you're going to Florida with me... But I can't fit you in the car so I bought you tickets so we can catch up there.
  • Seriously?
I physically turned 32 years old on March 4 in the crystal blue waters of Florida. :)

Nice! :)

The only super cool thing you missed was the cake
xencake7-jpg.41250

It's Over. Next.
still cracks me up.
:ROFLMAO:
I've been eating "cake" for the past few days and if I had to guess... I'll be eating cake until sometime next week. lol

XenForo "cake" however is good for the server.... Light weight and fat free. Yet surprisingly sweeter than vBulletin.

Shocking.. this guy has disappeared and his site no longer works.

On top of that, his last tweets coincide with his last posts here and are him talking about taking down his competitors and running his mouth about dumb **** like he always does.

https://twitter.com/oldschooldsl

View attachment 41187
Since the website's subject seems to be uncensored, no-holds barred discussion, that would seem to be the point. Isn't this like getting mad at the Star Wars website that keeps droning on about Luke Skywalker?

Adam, why didn't you have one of your co-admins, Alice, Jane, or Becca update your Twitter status about the site? You probably left a couple of members in the lurch

Welcome back Adam! Your sis flew you down to Florida? That's whats up. It's too chilly for me in my part of Florida to be getting into the water but I heard it's alright down where you were. You mean crystal clear, BP-polluted waters lol

Welcome back Adam! Your sis flew you down to Florida? That's whats up. It's too chilly for me in my part of Florida to be getting into the water but I heard it's alright down where you were. You mean crystal clear, BP-polluted waters lol
I actually took a bus. She didn't want me to get there before her and she was driving down. Her family (herself, husband, 3 kids) fill up the whole car, but she still wanted me to come along. So onto 36hr bus trip I went.

Gray Hound is not exactly the most comfortable way to go. They make everyone get off at every stop, even if you paid extra not to have to switch buses. So it messes up with your sleep schedule.

And their chairs are made out of this hard leather and not the soft type or pillow or couch type you would like it to be. But rather rock hard and stiff. And while they like to brag that they're designed with tall people in mind... If you're neither tall or short (5 feet 9 inches for example), your head is going rest in this very uncomfortable spot...

Where you'll have either the choice of stretching your neck up, just to partly lay on the "head rest" leaving this large gap on the rest of your head and neck or scrunch down as far as you can go & have that "head rest" press down on you (giving you the impression that your body should be like "Wall-e"). Pain pills.... Make friends with them. :confused:

lmao @ greyhound. I was on one when this bus driver ran into a fire hydrant. We were stuck there for awhile after that happened.

I wonder what the punishment is for running over fire hydrants.

The girl I was sitting next to was a runaway. She kept dropping mad hints that she wanted to have sex. She was very beautiful.

There's a wide variety of characters on buses. I'm glad I never had to sit next to this guy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom