Lack of interest Active Upgrade Filter

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

KozmoK

I deal a lot with subscriptions/user upgrades. I have anywhere from 200 to 300. It would be nice to add more features such as a Filter, Log, Stats, etc.

Its very difficult with XenForo to manage them :(

Thanks,

Koz

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I migrated and switch my system over about a month ago now, and I am finding its impossible to run a pay/subscription system the way I need to with xenforo.

I and my staff need to be able to:
1) Edit start/end dates
2) Enable/Disable A person upgrade (Not Downgrade)
3) FILTER the list, so I dont have to page through 10 pages of names to find one person
4) I Give my staff a percentage of the subs/upgrades money so I need to be able to list them so any type of reporting system would be great (by month)
5) I need to search transaction ID's and logs, some people have subscription problems and I need to look it up.

Are there any plans in the near future to do any of these? If not I may have to revert back or hire someone to make an add-on that will cover these options.

Yes, the system is lacking extremely
That's one of the reasons why i had to move my migrating plans once again, until it works how we need it:(

At least
3) FILTER the list, so I dont have to page through 10 pages of names to find one person
4) I Give my staff a percentage of the subs/upgrades money so I need to be able to list them so any type of reporting system would be great (by month)
5) I need to search transaction ID's and logs, some people have subscription problems and I need to look it up.
will be possible with an add-on i'll release soon.

I was beginning to think I was the only one :) I'd actually pay for this mod since I love this software so much i'd hate to switch back.
I will wait and see what you conjure up ;)

Koz

Top Bottom