• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest Active Upgrade Filter

KozmoK

I deal a lot with subscriptions/user upgrades. I have anywhere from 200 to 300. It would be nice to add more features such as a Filter, Log, Stats, etc.

Its very difficult with XenForo to manage them :(

Thanks,

Koz

KozmoK

I migrated and switch my system over about a month ago now, and I am finding its impossible to run a pay/subscription system the way I need to with xenforo.

I and my staff need to be able to:
1) Edit start/end dates
2) Enable/Disable A person upgrade (Not Downgrade)
3) FILTER the list, so I dont have to page through 10 pages of names to find one person
4) I Give my staff a percentage of the subs/upgrades money so I need to be able to list them so any type of reporting system would be great (by month)
5) I need to search transaction ID's and logs, some people have subscription problems and I need to look it up.

Are there any plans in the near future to do any of these? If not I may have to revert back or hire someone to make an add-on that will cover these options.

R

ragtek

Yes, the system is lacking extremely
That's one of the reasons why i had to move my migrating plans once again, until it works how we need it:(

At least
3) FILTER the list, so I dont have to page through 10 pages of names to find one person
4) I Give my staff a percentage of the subs/upgrades money so I need to be able to list them so any type of reporting system would be great (by month)
5) I need to search transaction ID's and logs, some people have subscription problems and I need to look it up.
will be possible with an add-on i'll release soon.

KozmoK

I was beginning to think I was the only one :) I'd actually pay for this mod since I love this software so much i'd hate to switch back.
I will wait and see what you conjure up ;)

Koz