Implemented ACP - better method of node reordering: drag & drop, move up/down, etc.

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
F

Floris

I kinda miss it and run into it every so often, the ability to just pick up a node element and drag it under another parent. Or order the language packs, or order the styles.
There are a few situations where I kinda expect it to be drag/drop but the link is just a click to old-school edit a form. Progressive enhancement where possible due to modern browser, would be quite interesting and user friendly to have - additionally.

Upvote 84
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would be also great if you can collapse the nodes. That you have a better overview and can drag and drop more then one node at the same time :)

I would like to see this because I cannot currently reassign a display order for all of my parent nodes in a single action (or at least minimise how long my nodes would be out-of-order).

Or maybe even a simple way to increase the magnitude of the current order to make it easier for me to "insert" a forum (I imported, and it did not do this).

XF2 has a much more generic drag and drop system and supports drag and drop with nesting, so this is now supported (in nodes and several other places).

Top Bottom