Fixed Account upgrade thank you message includes incorrect pricing

doublespaces

Affected version
Template: payment_received_receipt_user_upgrade

I have raised prices on a variety of my upgrades and every time someone's upgrade renews when they signed up BEFORE the price increase, they are being told their account has been upgraded for the new price, which is not true. Their account bills at the old price which is expected unless they were to agree otherwise with paypal for example.

These notices should send the price they agreed to pay and were actually charged, not the new price. If this is not possible to change, then that is a mistake because then you should not allow modifying the price of an upgrade while someone is actively subscribed to it in order to avoid this situation.

I also don't want people to think that there may be other folks getting a better pricing on these upgrades, so alluding to a price hike in the template is not an acceptable solution.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.8).

Change log:
When sending a payment receipt for user upgrades, display the price paid and not the current price of the user upgrade
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom