XF 1.3 Acces AdminCP Upgrade Problems

jeje031

Hello to all

since the upgrade to version 1.3.4, I can no longer view the admincp of XenForo. I enter my login and password then passes its load without stopping.

help me.

Zlh0tsY.png

Yes I updated my XenForo 1.3.3 to 1.3.4 and everything is installed correctly the forum works very well.

But admin.php is inaccessible, as soon as I try to connect with my login page load ever ...

I would disable add-ons via config.php and try with another browser to be sure. If the issue continues, please submit a ticket so a staff member can test (and see what the server response is).

disabling addons it works.
Here is the response from the server in the history of server errors

Zend_Mail_Protocol_Exception: Email to admin@hotmail.be failed: Could not open socket - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:277
Généré par: Admin, il y a 29 minutes
Trace de la pile
#0 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php(167): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_connect('ssl://smtp.gmai...')
#1 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.php(199): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->connect()
#2 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
#3 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#4 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Mail.php(177): Zend_Mail->send()
#5 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
#6 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/CPFirewall/ControllerAdmin/Login.php(111): XenForo_Mail->send('admin@ho...')
#7 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): CPFirewall_ControllerAdmin_Login->actionLogin()
#8 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/*****/public_html/forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
État de la demande
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "http://*****/forum/admin.php?login/login"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["login/login"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["login"] => string(29) "Admin"
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
["redirect"] => string(16) "/forum/admin.php"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/forum/admin.php"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Now that you have access, disable all add-ons in the ACP, remove the line from config.php and then re-enable add-ons one at a time to determine which one is causing the problem.

Top Bottom