1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Acces AdminCP Upgrade Problems

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by jeje031, Jul 30, 2014.

1. jeje031

jeje031 Member

Hello to all

since the upgrade to version 1.3.4, I can no longer view the admincp of XenForo. I enter my login and password then passes its load without stopping.

help me.

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

What did you upgrade from? Have you run the upgrade script?
  3. jeje031

jeje031 Member

Yes I updated my XenForo 1.3.3 to 1.3.4 and everything is installed correctly the forum works very well.

But admin.php is inaccessible, as soon as I try to connect with my login page load ever ...
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I would disable add-ons via config.php and try with another browser to be sure. If the issue continues, please submit a ticket so a staff member can test (and see what the server response is).
  5. jeje031

jeje031 Member

disabling addons it works.
    Here is the response from the server in the history of server errors

Zend_Mail_Protocol_Exception: Email to admin@hotmail.be failed: Could not open socket - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:277
    Généré par: Admin, il y a 29 minutes
    Trace de la pile
    #0 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php(167): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_connect('ssl://smtp.gmai...')
    #1 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.php(199): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->connect()
    #2 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
    #3 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
    #4 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Mail.php(177): Zend_Mail->send()
    #5 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
    #6 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/CPFirewall/ControllerAdmin/Login.php(111): XenForo_Mail->send('admin@ho...')
    #7 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): CPFirewall_ControllerAdmin_Login->actionLogin()
    #8 /home/*****/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #9 /home/*****/public_html/forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}
    État de la demande
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(47) "http://*****/forum/admin.php?login/login"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["login/login"] => string(0) ""
    ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["login"] => string(29) "Admin"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(16) "/forum/admin.php"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/forum/admin.php"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Now that you have access, disable all add-ons in the ACP, remove the line from config.php and then re-enable add-ons one at a time to determine which one is causing the problem.
  7. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

It looks like the Firewall add on might be causing that.
  8. jeje031

jeje031 Member

Admincp Firewall Add-ons

this add-on is not compatible
  9. jeje031

jeje031 Member

borbole likes this.