XF 1.4 About Moderator Tools

Yenile

Hello,

Moderator, Admin and Super Admin cant see Thread Tools in threads for moderating, how I can fix it ?

Thanks

12ME1G.png

Being a Super Administrator is irrelevant.

You need to make sure you are listed at Admin CP > Users > Moderators. You need to be set up as a Moderator.

If you already are, to work out why the permissions aren't working, use the Analyze Permissions feature in Admin CP > Users > Analyze Permissions.

Being a Super Administrator is irrelevant.

You need to make sure you are listed at Admin CP > Users > Moderators. You need to be set up as a Moderator.

If you already are, to work out why the permissions aren't working, use the Analyze Permissions feature in Admin CP > Users > Analyze Permissions.

4Zbpmp.png

qmPA9Q.png
-
pmB5Yq.png

Analyze Permission :

7VMBVr.png

I dont know, what s wrong ?

@Chris D Thanks :)

Administrator and moderator : second user group is Registered user

And I selected permission never for registered user

All okey :)
I hope you aren't saying that their PRIMARY is administrator and moderator and they have a secondary of registered.
If so, then that is NOT the suggested way of permissions and you will have problems that will be difficult to trouble shoot.
ALL users (including you as super admin) should have REGISTERED as your primary and any additional groups as secondary.

And if you follow that all users have registered as Primary, your setting a permission of NEVER for that group over-rides any other settings for any group.

Top Bottom