Resource icon

[AA] Notable Members [Paid] 1.3.1

No permission to buy ($7.50)

Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood submitted a new resource:

[XenMods] Notable Members - Increase performance and criteria for the notable members page of your forums.

Notable Members
The notable members page of bigger forums can be cluttered with names that haven't been active in years. You want your notable members to be active members, who cares if they posted 50,000 messages 3 years ago?

This addon provides options to set a recent activity requirement to be on the notable members page. You can set it so they either had to be logged in within [x] days or you can also set it so that logging in isn't good enough and they've had to make a post within...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: DRE
This addon has been tested by a few of the beta testers over at http://xenmods.com. This addon is also free to our beta testers, which we sell a monthly subscription to the group for $5 or there's 5 spots left for the free membership by posting or liking the thread "Grand Opening".

Normally our beta testers get to enjoy my addons for two weeks before they come live on here. I made an exception for this one, I have several more coming September 1st.

Would it be possible to have this mod state like the following:

'Top Posters of the month'
Top Posters of the year
Most likes of the month
Most likes of the year
etc?

Cause this would be AWESOME for contests

Hey, can we display user per group? For example displaying all the Battlefield 4 group? If we can, i'll buy it right now (or wait until this is available ^^)

Hey, can we display user per group? For example displaying all the Battlefield 4 group? If we can, i'll buy it right now (or wait until this is available ^^)

I'm not entirely sure how you would want this implemented? Do you want a tab for each user group? seems like it could get repetitive. Or are you looking for like a search by group type feature?

Yea, a tab per group. I'm running a xenforo for my multigame clan and we have 3 differents games but none way to class them ^^'

I'm hesitant adding this because there are forums that have 20+ user groups and that would make the tabs multiple rows and not look good. I like the idea of showcasing a user group or multiple ones. I may make that a widget for my extension of bd Widget Framework.

Top Bottom