Resource icon

[AA] Notable Members [Paid] 1.3.1

No permission to buy ($7.50)
I've started working on fixing the performance of the 'last post' activity cutover type, which I believe I've solved. I'll be testing this on some large boards to verify.

This includes support for Post Ratings for caching the outputted most positive and most negative ratings.

Xon updated [AA] Notable Members with a new update entry:

Maintenance update

Warning: on initial install (or <v1.3.0), the User Cache rebuild task is kicked off to index the "last post" activity of users!
  • Post Rating support
    • Can now cache post ratings (Most positive/negative).
  • Fix performance issues with "Last Post" recent activity type
    • Adds a new table and a single query per post to populate it.
    • Initial population via the User Cache rebuild task approximates the last activity for performance, but takes time to build the index.
  • Option to not filter by recent activity
  • If...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I've started working on fixing the performance of the 'last post' activity cutover type, which I believe I've solved. I'll be testing this on some large boards to verify.

This includes support for Post Ratings for caching the outputted most positive and most negative ratings.

I've never been able to use this mod (sooo slow) so I'd be interested. I use the post-rating add-on. My licence is transferable still?

This is incredibly slow on big boards. Try switching it to use "Any Activity" instead of "Last Post". If that works fine, let me know. I'll try to work on optimizing that.

I've never been able to use this mod (sooo slow) so I'd be interested. I use the post-rating add-on.
It is actually faster than 'any activity' for me, it does this by recording the last post time in a new table for each user. Any user who hasn't been around for the activity cut-off, gets pruned from this table to keep it small.

The User Cache rebuild task can take ages to complete, but shouldn't cause any issues besides incomplete stats. You can flush the cached stats by turning the cache off and then om.

My licence is transferable still?
Yes, even if it is still expired. You'll need to renewal to gain access to download the update obviously, but will be able todo so at the renewal price rather tan the full price.

@Xon was this feature implemented by Daniel? I know he planned to do so.
Please add settings to turn off the various tabs that this addon adds.
I just want to get rid of old/banned members being listed and do not want all the other tabs.

Also: the last time I used this addon it was not compatible with bd Widget system in the sense that it removed the compact birthday widget and replaced it with the default block. (which displays all users regardless of avatar or activity)
Do you know if it is compatible with bd widget framework?

@Xon was this feature implemented by Daniel? I know he planned to do so.
It doesn't look like it, I'll add it is a feature request.

Also: the last time I used this addon it was not compatible with bd Widget system in the sense that it removed the compact birthday widget and replaced it with the default block. (which displays all users regardless of avatar or activity)
Do you know if it is compatible with bd widget framework?
I haven't tested that, but I'll note it down.

Top Bottom