Resource icon

[AA] Notable Members [Paid] 1.3.1

No permission to buy ($7.50)
Does this mod add the points listing or is that XF default. If it does they are not displayed in order of points high to low. It displays random order.

I didn't get notifications for these posts. Sorry @The Sandman I will try and see what's going on when I get on a computer.

Actually, it seems to have corrected itself since the server migration yesterday. Perhaps it had something to do with the old PHP version we were running before?

There's still the issue with the "Most Positive Ratings" to look at though.

I didn't include any method of making it clear the already cached data. You probably had bad data cached and I forgot to mention you needed to delete that from the registry in order for it to update. Either way, glad it's working now.

Please add settings to turn off the various tabs that this addon adds.
I just want to get rid of old/banned members being listed and do not want all the other tabs.

Could you also filter out inactive users from the birthday widget? I always have 100+ inactive / banned users in there.

Does this conflict with post ratings add-on for anyone? I'm seeing load times around 7-8 seconds between "most messages" and "pos/negative" ratings, and a CPU spike of 100% while it calculates/loads the tab. No errors noted.
Disabled for now.

It doesn't work with it but it shouldn't conflict with it either.
If I disable caching members and set a new time limit of 15 days, when i go back it will list those in the last 15 days. When I go back to admin and turn on caching, refresh the list, it shows the original 30 days users before the change to 15 days. Something going on with clearing the cache I'm not sure but the load times for notable tabs increase significantly when it's enabled.

Can I see a screenshot of all your options set for the member list page?
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Just looking at mysql slow logs trying this again I can see something going on with post ratings plugin. Ends up a pretty long query on our "busy" forum.

Code:
[22-Jul-2014 08:48:37] WARNING: [pool site] child 8974, script '/home/domain/public_html/forum/index.php' (request: "POST /index.php") executing too slow (6.582232 sec), logging
Code:
[22-Jul-2014 08:48:37]  [pool site] pid 9236
script_filename = /home/domain/public_html/forum/index.php
[0x00007fef006bb4e8] execute() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:208
[0x00007fef006bb378] _execute() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php:297
[0x00007fef006bb258] execute() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php:479
[0x00007fef006bb0d8] query() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model.php:219
[0x00007fef006baf50] fetchAllKeyed() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/XMNotableMembers/Model/User.php:63
[0x00007fef006badf8] getUsers() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/Dark/PostRating/ControllerPublic/Member.php:29
[0x00007fef006baba0] _getNotableMembers() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php:59
[0x00007fef006baa88] actionIndex() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php:13
[0x00007fef006ba8f0] actionIndex() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php:347
[0x00007fef006ba700] dispatch() /home/domain/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php:134
[0x00007fef006ba5c0] run() /home/domain/public_html/forum/index.php:13
hp:13
Most Pos tab.
Code:
# Time: 140722  9:42:09
# User@Host: @ localhost []
# Query_time: 7.746977  Lock_time: 0.000055 Rows_sent: 20  Rows_examined: 553682
use aDatabase;

SET timestamp=1406036529;
SELECT user.*
                    user_profile.*,
                    user_option.*,
                    user_privacy.*
                ,(select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = user.user_id and rating in (20,1,2)) as positive_rating_count

, ((select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = user.user_id and rating in (20,1,2)) + user.like_count) as positive_rating_count_incl_likes

,(select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = user.user_id and rating in (15,16,17,18,19,23,22,14,3)) as negative_rating_count

,(select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = user.user_id) as total_rating_count

FROM xf_user AS user

LEFT JOIN xf_user_profile AS user_profile ON
                        (user_profile.user_id = user.user_id)
                    LEFT JOIN xf_user_option AS user_option ON
                        (user_option.user_id = user.user_id)
                    LEFT JOIN xf_user_privacy AS user_privacy ON
                        (user_privacy.user_id = user.user_id)
                WHERE 1=1 GROUP BY user.user_id

ORDER BY positive_rating_count_incl_likes DESC LIMIT 20;
Most Neg.
Code:
# Time: 140722  9:42:18
# User@Host: @ localhost []
# Query_time: 6.592573  Lock_time: 0.000055 Rows_sent: 20  Rows_examined: 553682

SET timestamp=1406036538;
SELECT user.*
                    user_profile.*,
                    user_option.*,
                    user_privacy.*
                ,(select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = user.user_id and rating in (20,1,2)) as positive_rating_count

, ((select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = user.user_id and rating in (20,1,2)) + user.like_count) as positive_rating_count_incl_likes

,(select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = user.user_id and rating in (15,16,17,18,19,23,22,14,3)) as negative_rating_count

,(select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = user.user_id) as total_rating_count

FROM xf_user AS user

LEFT JOIN xf_user_profile AS user_profile ON
                        (user_profile.user_id = user.user_id)
                    LEFT JOIN xf_user_option AS user_option ON
                        (user_option.user_id = user.user_id)
                    LEFT JOIN xf_user_privacy AS user_privacy ON
                        (user_privacy.user_id = user.user_id)
                WHERE 1=1 GROUP BY user.user_id

ORDER BY negative_rating_count DESC LIMIT 20;

Last edited:
Top Bottom