[8WR] XenUtiles (Staff) PRO

[8WR] XenUtiles (Staff) PRO [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($10.00)
oo so u mean this:

uzQpCsL.png

i have multi account detection tools installed some 1 of them show up in there i am guessing the other is MAD report thing?

I use the add-on, Joinable User Groups, and I noticed that it conflicts with this add-on, kinda.

People who moderate their own user group show up on the Staff Members list as moderating random sections on the forum.

ex: Fire Ant is a moderator of his own user group, but it shows up as hes a moderator of the Site News & Updates section.

6CqUK.png

Any chance to get a fix for this?

@JABRONI can you provide a wider screenshot? I suspect it is getting the forum names from another moderator. @Jaxel, you probably just need to unset a variable or something like that.

@JABRONI can you provide a wider screenshot? I suspect it is getting the forum names from another moderator. @Jaxel, you probably just need to unset a variable or something like that.

6E8fz.png

Fire Ant, Muuuftah, ShadowSoulja, CMPuLs3, & Nexflax all own their own group, but it comes up as them being a moderator of something different.

Generally we don't get involved in fixing issues in paid add-ons unless it is quite clearly a fault with a Waindigo add-on. In this case, I think the paid add-on is at fault, so it would be up to @Jaxel.

umm hello i rejected like all of these and they still show up in active reports?

only the allowed ones shot up and closed reports:

6VuY0.png

has to be an archive button around here don't see one..

not to be rude but its been more then 1 week and still no reply? how do i make list = achieved/disappear. i know closed reports AKA allowed reports get hidden but what about the rejected? please help cozz this list is getting in the 40+ zone and i don't want that i only want new members that are detected to show there not resolved rejected ones.

Last edited:
Howdy. Unmodified, the staff list shows all of my staff usergrouops. Modified with the addon, I only see admins/mods. How might I make other usergroups appear?

It also shows non-staff moderators (guild forums). I'd love an option to select who appears in staff based on usergroup instead of by is admin/mod.

Lastly, if I cannot use the staff option (for the reason noted above), I'm apparently also prevented from using the other options. The "VIP" tab still appears, even when "preempt staff" is unchecked.

Howdy. Unmodified, the staff list shows all of my staff usergrouops. Modified with the addon, I only see admins/mods. How might I make other usergroups appear?

It also shows non-staff moderators (guild forums). I'd love an option to select who appears in staff based on usergroup instead of by is admin/mod.

Lastly, if I cannot use the staff option (for the reason noted above), I'm apparently also prevented from using the other options. The "VIP" tab still appears, even when "preempt staff" is unchecked.
well i would like the the staff groups as well but what i did i use the http://xenforo.com/community/resources/custom-usergroups-widget.1956/ and i made the custom user groups hook into the mads template, i don't remember which one to make them show all on the staff page as a side bar something like this:

78DED

you can of course do it group by group but i merged some of them into one side bar.

you can use the http://xenforo.com/community/resources/show-hooks.127/ only works for the user id 1 which is the 1st user aka super admin, or could use the built in feature within the widget framework to show widget placers. you can find this under the tools section or you can use firebug a live html editor to find the template hook.

I excluded Usergroup A from MAD, but when they logged in with a registered user account, it showed the link. Had to rush to disable MAD for mods lest we violate a 3rd party agreement to hide Usergroup A identifies. ;_;

Just installed this, in the tweaked Staff list, links to categories for content moderators don't function correctly.

Just installed this, in the tweaked Staff list, links to categories for content moderators don't function correctly.

I solved this for now with a template edit to EWRutiles_Staff_StaffList_Bit_Verbose

Old
Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.content}">
        <ul class="contentInfo">
            <xen:foreach loop="$user.content" value="$content">
                <li>{$content.parent_node.title} - <a href="{xen:link forums, $content}">{$content.short_title}</a></li>
            </xen:foreach>
        </ul>
    </xen:if>

New
Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.content}">
        <ul class="contentInfo">
            <xen:foreach loop="$user.content" value="$content">
                <li>{xen:if {$content.parent_node.title}, '{$content.parent_node.title} - '}<a href="{xen:if {$content.parent_node}, {xen:link 'forums', $content}, {xen:link 'categories', $content}}">{$content.short_title}</a></li>
            </xen:foreach>
        </ul>
    </xen:if>

This also fixes categories in this list being prefixed with a dash.

I'm sure there is a way to handle this from the add on itself to pass something in viewparams for the xen:link, but this does the trick for now in our case.

Top Bottom