[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
Curious about this add-on Jaxel.

Could it be "converted" so it can be used for standings on drivers and team for a simracing league?

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.0 CHANGELOG

• Added the ability to define earnings distribution on an event-by-event basis.
In 1.0.8, I added an estimated earnings feature. The idea was to display a rough estimation on how much a player could have potentially earned over the course of their career. However, its impossible to give an exact earnings report when you can't define the earnings for each event; since not every event pays out with the same distribution.

I knew this from the start, but chose not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.1.1 CHANGELOG

This update has JavaScript changes. Several triggers have been renamed.
  • Event results are now paginated. Pages are navigated and reloaded in AJAX as to not interrupt media playback.
  • Deleting results are now processed in AJAX.
  • Deleting events from sub-leagues are no longer processed in AJAX.
  • Bracket listings will now retain search queries when changing the sort selections.
  • BUG FIX: fixed an issue related to integer signage when an event is unfinalized. An...

im dealing with my mind to get the mod, ive seen the videos and you said somehting about teams.
Is it possible to use the mod also for other "games" or Tournaments exp. for CS, LoL etc. how does it work then only a teamleader need to claim the Team (Character in your Videos)?

im dealing with my mind to get the mod, ive seen the videos and you said somehting about teams.
Is it possible to use the mod also for other "games" or Tournaments exp. for CS, LoL etc. how does it work then only a teamleader need to claim the Team (Character in your Videos)?
This mod does not handle points dispersal for "teams". Teams are just icons; there are no registered "leaders" or "players". We use them to put character usage next to a player's name. All players are ranked INDIVIDUALLY.

Version 1.1.2 CHANGELOGS

• Added version checking to javascript calls to eliminate errors related to outdated cached javascript files.
  • When creating categories/leagues/events, custom scores and earnings dispersal fields will now be pre-filled with the default settings, as to make it easier to edit.
  • Admins of sub-leagues can now add events directly to those sub-leagues from the event creation/submission form.
  • A league's teams usage statistics page is now paginated!

May I have some questions?

- Is "Ranking Limit" is the number of brackets player have most "maximum" points in a range of "Rangking Age" like ATP Ranking? I looked at rankings of your site 8wayrun, "ranking limit" = 3.
- How to delete a category without brackets?
- How to custom order categories?

Last edited:
May I have some questions?

- Is "Ranking Limit" is the number of brackets player have most "maximum" points in a range of "Rangking Age" like ATP Ranking? I looked at rankings of your site 8wayrun, "ranking limit" = 3.
- How to delete a category without brackets?
- How to custom order categories?
That is EXACTLY how the ATP works.

On the league edit pages, they can be deleted.

Categories are ordered by their values.

Hi, "Upload New Bracket Image" when editing bracket doesn't work once another image exist.

Update: It works but may be user cache so it can't appear right away to editor after adding a new image.

NOTICE:

As of this morning, Challonge changed their images from PNG to SVG. Normally this would not be a problem, but within the API, not only did they enable SVGs, but they also disabled PNGs... which basically precludes any sort of backwards compatibility. Unfortunately, PHP does not have a method to natively handle SVGs. I have contacted the Challonge team and requested for them to re-enable PNG images... but who knows how long that will take.

For now, you can bypass this issue by editing EWRtorneo/Model/Challonge.php line 55 and replacing:
Code:
'image_url' => $json['tournament']['live_image_url'],
with:
Code:
'image_url' => false,

This of course means there would be any uploaded images for now.

Version 1.1.4 CHANGELOG

This is an EMERGENCY update for Challonge support! Yesterday, Challonge had a massive update to their website; in this update, they changed their image system from PNG to SVG.

Unfortunately, they really didn't inform anyone about this, nor are they temporarily providing PNG images in the API during a transition period... So its a big and sudden switch, with no backward compatibility.

Without this update, you will be unable to import brackets from Challonge.
  • There is now an...

Top Bottom