[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
After update to 1.1.4 I see in chrome concole (F12 key) in tournament page that message:
Code:
'webkitIDBDatabase' is deprecated. Please use 'IDBDatabase' instead.
www-embed-player.js:604 GET chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js net::ERR_FAILEDOj @ www-embed-player.js:604Nj @ www-embed-player.js:601Mj @ www-embed-player.js:600Rj @ www-embed-player.js:607Ml @ www-embed-player.js:806Yo @ www-embed-player.js:1139Xq @ www-embed-player.js:1266(anonymous function) @ videoseries?list=PLJWxdzKvsBKec4dbXHeluIN4uJ1ZIhK3r&fs=1&rel=0:10
Code:
SVG's SMIL animations (<animate>, <set>, etc.) are deprecated and will be removed. Please use CSS animations or Web animations instead.
www-embed-player.js:604 GET chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js net::ERR_FAILEDOj @ www-embed-player.js:604Nj @ www-embed-player.js:601(anonymous function) @ www-embed-player.js:601Oj.c.onerror @ www-embed-player.js:603

After update to 1.1.4 I see in chrome concole (F12 key) in tournament page that message:
Code:
'webkitIDBDatabase' is deprecated. Please use 'IDBDatabase' instead.
www-embed-player.js:604 GET chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js net::ERR_FAILEDOj @ www-embed-player.js:604Nj @ www-embed-player.js:601Mj @ www-embed-player.js:600Rj @ www-embed-player.js:607Ml @ www-embed-player.js:806Yo @ www-embed-player.js:1139Xq @ www-embed-player.js:1266(anonymous function) @ videoseries?list=PLJWxdzKvsBKec4dbXHeluIN4uJ1ZIhK3r&fs=1&rel=0:10
Code:
SVG's SMIL animations (<animate>, <set>, etc.) are deprecated and will be removed. Please use CSS animations or Web animations instead.
www-embed-player.js:604 GET chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js net::ERR_FAILEDOj @ www-embed-player.js:604Nj @ www-embed-player.js:601(anonymous function) @ www-embed-player.js:601Oj.c.onerror @ www-embed-player.js:603
Report that to challonge.

Just trying add tornament from my account in challonge from organization. And got this:
Code:
Requested tournament not found for subdomain xcomleague
@Jaxel, as I understand, organizations NOT support in this addon? This is very bad. :(
Each of my organization in my account have subdomain.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.5 CHANGELOG

• Added support for submitting results through CSV files. CSV format would be as follows:
int rank, string name [, int user_id]​
  • The "Seeding" system implemented in the last version has changed. It no longer links based on participant[name] data matching forum usernames. The problem we were having is people wanted to enter tournaments with names that didn't exactly match their forum username... so no one was getting matched.

Instead...

Read the rest of this update entry...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A League Administrator doesn't appear to be able to approve a submitted bracket. Seems odd that the "admin" can't perform a "moderator" function for their league. Can this be changed?

I have one bracket submitted to a new league, yet no results are being shown. Instead, I get the "This league's rankings are currently being recalculated" message. See: http://virtuafighter.com/rankings/victory-road.9/league

Also, the 'Last Updated' date for this league reads Jan 1, 1970, and 'Total Players' reads 0, even though the bracket was submitted and approved a few hours ago:
upload_2016-2-5_21-29-35.webp

Interestingly, this was the same date (Jan 1, 1970) shown when I first created the league, prior to any bracket submission.

Finally, a display issue occurs on the Brackets page with Leagues that have lengthy descriptions. Here you can see the description overlapping the 'Search' box:
upload_2016-2-5_21-27-36.webp

A League Administrator doesn't appear to be able to approve a submitted bracket. Seems odd that the "admin" can't perform a "moderator" function for their league. Can this be changed?
Thats because approving brackets is a usergroup permission, not a league permission. League administrators handle the ability to recalculate league scores, as well as add brackets to sub-leagues.

I have one bracket submitted to a new league, yet no results are being shown. Instead, I get the "This league's rankings are currently being recalculated" message. See: http://virtuafighter.com/rankings/victory-road.9/league

Also, the 'Last Updated' date for this league reads Jan 1, 1970, and 'Total Players' reads 0, even though the bracket was submitted and approved a few hours ago:
View attachment 127904

Interestingly, this was the same date (Jan 1, 1970) shown when I first created the league, prior to any bracket submission.

Finally, a display issue occurs on the Brackets page with Leagues that have lengthy descriptions. Here you can see the description overlapping the 'Search' box:
View attachment 127903
This is by design... this is a NEW league right? Well until you update the rankings, you can't have rankings... so it has no rankings. Just because you add brackets to the league, doesn't mean those brackets have been calculated... you need to update the rankings first. Even your other league hasn't been recalculated since 2013.

Thats because approving brackets is a usergroup permission, not a league permission. League administrators handle the ability to recalculate league scores, as well as add brackets to sub-leagues.

Thanks for clarifying but it seems counter intuitive that an admin for a 'thing' can't do everything to that 'thing'. So instead of appointing one person to handle a specific league, I now need to give them permissions that spans all leagues.

This is by design... this is a NEW league right? Well until you update the rankings, you can't have rankings... so it has no rankings.

So my obvious question is now: how does one go about updating the rankings for a league? I'm aware of the 'Rebuild League' option, but the hint suggests you only need to do that if you've changed score dispersions post results submission. Is there something I'm not seeing due to being an admin?

Thanks for clarifying but it seems counter intuitive that an admin for a 'thing' can't do everything to that 'thing'. So instead of appointing one person to handle a specific league, I now need to give them permissions that spans all leagues.

So my obvious question is now: how does one go about updating the rankings for a league? I'm aware of the 'Rebuild League' option, but the hint suggests you only need to do that if you've changed score dispersions post results submission. Is there something I'm not seeing due to being an admin?
League admins are really only for sub-leagues, not primary leagues, and events dont belong to sub-leagues.

And as for the rebuild league hint... you're misreading the "VERBOSE" option.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.6 CHANGELOG

• Users are no longer required to supply their personal API key when submitted a Challonge bracket. Instead, there is now an Admin CP option for a single API key which is supplied by your website. Remember to set this up, or users will not be able to submit Challonge brackets!
  • Adding a logo for your leagues is no longer an FTP process. You now upload league logos directly from that league's edit page. Because of these changes, you will need to re-apply all your league's logos...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jaxel could this system also work for clans? Meaning, we're in the start of running a "War Season". If "War Season" was the type of League or Game, it would work, however, it would still come down to the best member of that clan, I assume?

Adding a logo for your leagues is no longer an FTP process. You now upload league logos directly from that league's edit page. Because of these changes, you will need to re-apply all your league's logos
Extending this, could we get logo support for sub-leagues and a similar upload ability for the team images?

Extending this, could we get logo support for sub-leagues and a similar upload ability for the team images?
This update adds logos for Sub-leagues.

@Jaxel could this system also work for clans? Meaning, we're in the start of running a "War Season". If "War Season" was the type of League or Game, it would work, however, it would still come down to the best member of that clan, I assume?
You can either give every member of the clan their own entry, sure... Or you can make proxy accounts and rank those.

So the brackets part is an optional feature? Because in the videos all I see is about brackets, which is the part that wouldn't work for such competitions.
Importing from other sources makes it easier... but you can do manual entries.

Top Bottom