[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.8 CHANGELOG

This is a big update with a few database changes. In order to see a lot of these changes, you will need to update your league rankings using VERBOSE mode.

• Added a new "Estimated Earnings" feature
Using this new estimated earnings feature, the ranking system will now display an estimate to how much a player has earned over the course of their career within the league. Estimated earnings are calculated based on percentages of the tournament prize pool. Prize pools are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

But I can tell you its DEFINITELY in the next version... In fact, that and MORE!

http://8wayrun.com/rankings/8-on-the-break-weekly-148.11/event

The media embed now uses the XenForo BbCode Media Site system, so you can embed any media that you have set up as a media site in XenForo. In addition to this, if you look at the event I just linked, you can see that it now supports multiple media, instead of just one. And you can scroll through the media with the slider.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.9 CHANGELOG

I know I released 1.0.8 yesterday, but I liked these features so much I wanted to get it out to you guys as soon as possible!
  • A couple of updates ago, I added in the feature to query search brackets across the name, host and the venue. Now the search query will also find matching UNCLAIMED RESULTS as well! If any unclaimed results are found, they will be listed below the found brackets.
  • The media embedding system has completely changed! In the past, it only embedded a single...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can we use this add-on for a betting forum to use the rank system or a contest or it is absolutely axed to gamers?

Thanks for a return.

@Jaxel!!! Slider for video! (y) Full support https! (y) THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now all works like a charm! Excellent! (y) Please, continue develop this addon!

Last edited:
It looks like they fixed the weird permissions on /tournaments/id.{json|xml}! I can view any tournament now using my personal API key. Confirm?

Top Bottom