[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.7 CHANGELOG

• Added the ability to search event listings. You can now search for events where the title/venue/host matches the given query.
  • Added a new "display order" setting for leagues. Using this setting, you can manually sort the order of your league displays.
  • Added a new option for the navbar that reduces the amount of space required to display your leagues. If you had more than 4 leagues, your navbar started to get a bit unwieldy. This option resolves that issue.
  • Made some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, @Jaxel!
After install your addon XenTorneo, I received error:
PHP:
Template Errors: EWRtorneo_Navtabs
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 47:
46:             ';
47: foreach ($leagues AS $league)
48: {
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 47:

Please, fix it.

Code:
PHP 5.6.4 (cli) (built: Dec 17 2014 21:45:04)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.2, Copyright (c) 2002-2014, by ionCube Ltd., and
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.4-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2014, by Zend Technologies

Linux 3.18.2-2-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jan 9 07:37:51 CET 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Hi, @Jaxel!
After install your addon XenTorneo, I received error:
PHP:

Please, fix it.

Code:
PHP 5.6.4 (cli) (built: Dec 17 2014 21:45:04)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.2, Copyright (c) 2002-2014, by ionCube Ltd., and
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.4-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2014, by Zend Technologies

Linux 3.18.2-2-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jan 9 07:37:51 CET 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Create your first league and that error should disappear. Though, you are right, there should be some checks that prevent the error.

Can't add one of my tournament which created not my own but by member of one of my organization in challonge. This error:
Challonge bracket could not be found or you don't have user management privileges over this event.

I have a user who seems to reuse the same bracket URL for their events, and get's a duplicate entry error since I assume that's used as a way to determine a unique bracket during submission

I have a user who seems to reuse the same bracket URL for their events, and get's a duplicate entry error since I assume that's used as a way to determine a unique bracket during submission
Why would they do that? Doesn't make any sense.

But yes, the system has specific checks to make sure people dont submit the same bracket over and over.

Why would they do that? Doesn't make any sense.

But yes, the system has specific checks to make sure people dont submit the same bracket over and over.

Ehh, I understand it from an ease of use perspective. "Sign up at challonge.com/BlahBlah" and they can say that every time. Does Challonge's API not expose any sort of actual ID for brackets?

Ehh, I understand it from an ease of use perspective. "Sign up at challonge.com/BlahBlah" and they can say that every time. Does Challonge's API not expose any sort of actual ID for brackets?
Challonge has a built in sub-domain system for this... they shouldn't be doing that.

Also, at the time I wrote the Challonge hooks, they did not expose bracket IDs.

Last edited:
Challonge has a built in sub-domain system for this... they shouldn't be doing that.

Also, at the time I wrote the Challonge hooks, they did not expose bracket IDs.

Yeah, I know they shouldn't, and I don't know if that's particularly using the system, but it happened lmao

Top Bottom