[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
As seen in the picture below, how can I stop this from happening?

It worked when I removed the facebook and twitter feeds from being in the Mid-Left Block, however I wish to keep them there. How can I prevent this from happening;

10877926_10152990120313711_2116300540_n.jpg

Hi guys! I have 3 questions, that i would like you to help me with.

1. When i'v installed XenPorta 1.6, my HOME button has been doubled (one is Xenporta page and one redirects me to forum):

YZpfR2j.jpg

2. Can i change the button name, from Home to everything else?

3. Where cam i find somme HTML blocks, i need my CMS page to be similar to this one: http://cliptheapex.com/

Thank you!

Hello Jaxel, I was told to ask for help here.
I am using Xenforo V 1.1 because my web host only supports PHP 5.2. Im not sure what Xenforo version I can get that is the latest but supports 5.2. Thats besides the point, but anyway...

View attachment 95800
I get this error when trying to post anything.
Im not exactly sure what you guys need to possibly diagnose what is wrong so here is everything I think is relevant. If not, please let me know and I will respond soon. Thank you!

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Declaration of EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() should be compatible with that of XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() - library/EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:69
Generated By: Zach Mejia, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/a6650489/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('EWRporta_DataWr...')
#1 /home/a6650489/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
#2 /home/a6650489/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(857): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('EWRporta_DataWr...')
#3 /home/a6650489/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(397): XenForo_Application::autoload('XenForo_DataWri...', 'datawriter')
#4 /home/a6650489/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1975): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_DataWri...')
#5 /home/a6650489/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(410): XenForo_DataWriter::create()
#6 /home/a6650489/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/a6650489/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#8 /home/a6650489/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "http://zachmejia.tk/index.php?forums/request.2/add-thread"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["forums/request_2/add-thread"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(12) {
["title"] => string(4) "Test"
["message_html"] => string(12) "<p>Test!</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(60) "http://zachmejia.tk/index.php?forums/request.2/create-thread"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "c586ce8ffd94b965e0979427a9b1411b"
["watch_thread_state"] => string(1) "1"
["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
["_set"] => array(2) {
["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
["sticky"] => string(1) "1"
}
["poll"] => array(2) {
["question"] => string(0) ""
["responses"] => array(2) {
[0] => string(0) ""
[1] => string(0) ""
}
}
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1421998773,84ae370cc2dd9a9cdbad4caaf5ae8fa21abbcebf"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(41) "/index.php?forums/request.2/create-thread"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
*should note, works fine without add-on. Possibly too old version of Xenforo?

How do I disable the date that sticks out on the left of recent news? I know you have push it into the post but I want to fully disable it.

Hey I need assistance with my XenPorta setup. I would like to make it so XenPorta displays attached pictures and media at full size, instead of as a tiny thumbnail in the corner. I've looked around, tried numerous things, nothing has worked. If someone could nail this for me I'd be eternally grateful, haha.

Hey I need assistance with my XenPorta setup. I would like to make it so XenPorta displays attached pictures and media at full size, instead of as a tiny thumbnail in the corner. I've looked around, tried numerous things, nothing has worked. If someone could nail this for me I'd be eternally grateful, haha.

XenPorta 2 PRO settings:
Options -> Show full-sized icons instead of thumbnails

So I've recently finally found out how to make promoted threads show up as regular threads and not use the articleView format. All I had to do was change library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php line 28 to:
return $this->responseView('XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View', 'thread_view', $response->params);
The only remaining side effect now though is that the first post of promoted threads are repeated as the first post on each page of the thread. This would be ok but it's making it show an extra adsense ad too which is no good.

Anyone know how to make promoted threads not repeat the first post into each following page?

I created a forum specific layout, and can use all of the blocks on it aside from RecentNews. RecentNews works fine on the home page, and other PORTAL layouts, but not a forum specific layout. The error I get is:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home/michiga5/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews2.php at line 39
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews2->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/michiga5/public_html/index.php at line 13

The full error in the server log is:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: admin, 2 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT xf_t...', Array)
#3 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews2.php(39): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\t\t\tSELECT xf_t...', Array)
#4 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(116): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews2->getModule(Array, false)
#5 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, false)
#6 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#7 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'forum_view')
#8 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
#9 /home/michiga5/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /home/michiga5/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "http://www.theoutragedamerican.com/forums/articles.145/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Any ideas?

Figured out the problem. In /library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php I had to add a bit of code.

At line 22, just before the fetchAll statement, I had to add:
Code:
        if ($page < 0)
            {
            $page = 0;
            }

The page works everywhere now.

But if there is more than 1 page, clicking on other pages from the page nav does nothing. It just reloads the first page. It's like the "page" variable gets dropped before the module gets called.

Last edited:
Hi,
Is there a way to have a XenPorta block that is just a picture, and when you click the picture, it opens a link? That's all it does.

Thanks

I know this is unmaintained, but has anyone noticed that for promoting threads for the Recent News, the Promotion Date is being (re)set to 1 January 1970?

Not being able to manually enter the date means that the only work-around is to use the date picker and tediously scroll month by month, all the way from January 1970 to the present.

If someone has encountered this issue and has a fix, please let me know!

Top Bottom