[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Hi...

When i install this add on then how come sometime's i get an error (Unexpected Database Error) and when i disable the add on then everything seems to be working fine....

Thank You..

Hi, I want to have a block (based on the recentNews one) to appear at the top of my container, above the sidebar but I don't know how to do. I tried to include it on the page container but it doesn't work. I can't put a margin top to the sidebar and change the width of the top right block because it will break the responsive design of Xenporta AND, my block...

Basically, I want to have that
9b1a1a3c8e.jpg

Any idea before I propose a custom work?

Hello,

the portal causes a database error:

This happens when I activate the RecentNews Block with one topic set as news. Before setting the first topic as "news" there were no errors with activated news block.

What can I do to fix this error? I need the news urgently after converting the board from phpBB 3.0 to xenForo to promote all changes.

Thanks for help!
Same error, did u manage to fix it?

Is it possible to show adsense after every x recent news post?

The recent news block uses for each to loop each news article... so I would image there is a way to show content after specific numbers???

Well... anyone scared about all this supposed updates and such, disappearance of developer and such, I have just tested Brogans featured / portal page and it does the job well if all you're doing is displaying sidebar, latest content and maybe some custom block/s.

I'm now moving all my sites away from this, to Brogans: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/cta-featured-threads-portal.2599/

I'm close to going to Brogan's as well. The support for this mod sucks.

Actually, @Jaxel does indeed provide support for this Free add-on, I think people are just rude to him! But, I must say Jaxel should update and lighten his mod now.
He is updating Xenporta. It takes a loong time to do but he's :) And yeah, people are rude to him. A proof of his talent =D

Top Bottom