[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Moved to home directory but not working and won't let me uninstall????

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-24 at 4.17.37 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-06-24 at 4.17.37 PM.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen shot 2014-06-24 at 4.18.19 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-06-24 at 4.18.19 PM.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen shot 2014-06-24 at 4.19.51 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-06-24 at 4.19.51 PM.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 20
Yes, you should upload everything although I don't know what this file is for.

Ohh, I wasn't talking about Xenporta but Xenforo. If the index.php is in the forums folder, it's normal that the address contains yoursite.com/forums/index.php
I installed mine in the root of my server but I think that you can also use url rewriting to get what you want but I won't be able to help you there, I'm not enough self confident in my skills :/

Ohh, I wasn't talking about Xenporta but Xenforo. If the index.php is in the forums folder, it's normal that the address contains yoursite.com/forums/index.php
I installed mine in the root of my server but I think that you can also use url rewriting to get what you want but I won't be able to help you there, I'm not enough self confident in my skills :/

So, your answer to me (post #4383) is not what I'm looking for?

ie.. www.mysite.com = Xenporta for my site
www.mysite.com/forums = My forums

TY

???????????????????????

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-25 at 12.08.56 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-06-25 at 12.08.56 PM.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen shot 2014-06-25 at 12.08.47 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-06-25 at 12.08.47 PM.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 24
Hello ,

First time user of Xenporta - I am using the RecentNews block to showcase all our high-content articles, but these are scattered in various forums/sub-sections.

If I select the relevant sections then all the threads come up in the Recent news, is there some way to only allow threads with a particular Prefix like [ARTICLE] [REVIEW] [NEWS] to show up in the recent threads, forum wide.

I just noticed that my facebook block and the facebook section of the share block are not showing up at all. Not sure when this started happening, and I searched back a bit in this thread but didn't see anyone with a similar problem. Running xF 1.3.3 and xP 1.6.0. Was happening on 1.3.2 also (just updated, no change). Site is www.turbosaquatics.com

nofacebook.webp

Note: when I originally installed XF and XP these blocks showed the information just fine. Not sure when they disappeared. I haven't really toyed with the portal much since installing it, just no time to mess with it. I just noticed this and thought I would mention it. Now I'm wondering if it is something ancillary to facebook-xenforo integration, has something changed with the was these two 'talk' to each other since November? I don't recall needing to add an "application ID", which I can't do, because the link is to my business page and not a personal account. Now what.

Last edited:
Hello, can anyone help me?

I just freshly installed the latest version of xenForo and then downloaded xenPorta but I am not seeing the Set as Index Controller feature in Admin CP -> Options -> [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal).

Last edited:
Hi, I am getting this error constantly after trying the Duplicate RecentNews block modification (we wanted to run two versions of the block on the same page)

ERROR BEING REPORTED BY SERVER
sticky - library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php:17

#0 /home/crash/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews1.php(17): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/crash/pub...', 17, Array)
#1 /home/crash/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(116): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews1->getModule(Array, 1)
#2 /home/crash/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 1)
#3 /home/crash/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#4 /home/crash/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal')
#5 /home/crash/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal', NULL)
#6 /home/crash/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/crash/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://www.helifreak.com.au/index.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I un-installed and removed the extra files but the error persists and is generated everytime the page is refreshed. It was working fine prior to the modification attempt. Can anyone steer me in the right direction to fix this issue. I notced that i am not the first person having this problem reading further back in the thread but i cant find a solution. All addons disabled, no difference. It almost appears if there is a rogue record causing the problem.

VERSION OF XENFORO 1.3.2 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Gang!

I had a problem when I changed my domain name and I had to restore my database and directory files. When I did the RecentThreadsx5 isn't showing. I looked over the settings and I cant see why this is happening. I noticed the RecentThreadsx5 block has a back line around it, does this mean something? Could it be from the domain name change? Thank you for any info!

Nick

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 11.22.13 AM.webp

After uploading all the contents do I simply point my browser to the XML file to install?

/library/EWRporta/addon-EWRporta.xml

Bug on featured sliders
If I insert a image on the header of featured post, the BB code shows on the slider how do I fix this?

b77b9e0de271a37f8db5327a1df695c2.png

Just want to remove attach
http://gamingordinance.com

Thanks

Get these server errors logs after adding Facebook block. Took out block and still getting errors on homepage.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-07-13 at 8.12.17 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-07-13 at 8.12.17 PM.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 9
My FB block doesn't show up at all. did something change in the core that is affecting how this interfaces? I disabled the addon because it looks bad.

Top Bottom