[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Anyone know if there's a tutorial somewhere where I can learn to write my own blocks? It seems all the blocks this author has made are integrated into the XF core. I simply want an empty block that might contain an applet or plain text, an image or youtube video... Any ideas? Thanks

The rawhtmlblocks work for just putting in say the revolvermaps applet or a youtube video. They are not preinstalled just grab the xml from the zip to install.

Creating blocks is very similar to basic xenforo development. Your xml contains your templates etc and if you need to have a controller, data writer etc all of that is the same as writing xenforo plugins.

Hopefully this is the right place to post? I have recent features slider working ok but have two minor issues
1)the word "attach" is in the image
2)the images intermittently disappear only showing text, seems to load fine on first opening of site but a refresh or move to another page and back to the portal renders images missing?

Any suggestions appreciated

XenPorta doesn't shrink the width of embedded video like the rest of the site does on mobile devices... thus when the page gets narrow, half the video hangs off the page, looks poor.

Code:
.newsText iframe {
max-width: 100%;
}

Added that to extra.css and fixed it... it does nothing for the height though, is there a way to scale the height dynamically?

Issue with RecentFeatures slider with xenforo 1.3, images slide normally then race across quickly and sometimes dont slide just change to another image, tested in both firefox and chrome

Agreed. There seems to be issue with the slide. I've disabled the auto-slider for now.

Another Question: How do I enable multi-quote in xenporta comments? :confused:

For some reason this keeps popping up:
7tOWr.png

Top Bottom