[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Check your htaccess, and also try to rename /forums directory into something else.

You can try to see your error log for more information.

Thanks for the help. I renamed my "forums" folder and made an edit to my .htaccess file. Had to remove. RewriteBase /forums. Things are working correctly.

I've been having problem with the donation block, I can get donated to and it shows the correct amount, but if you try to click the link where it says "We've received a total $0.00 in donations!" it gives a popup error of "The following error occurred: The requested page could not be found." It's trying to go to index.php?donations/ which indeed is not there. Any hints?

Please help me, i created a new forum with the latest version of XenForo , but after installing the portal the following error occurs :

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /hermes/bosoraweb077/b946/ipg.lkzgamescom/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  5. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  6. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  7. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hermes/bosoraweb077/b946/ipg.lkzgamescom/index.php at line 13

Is there any way to force the recentfeatures block to contain the image it pulls? Its a little time consuming having to crop the picture everytime to make it fit in the container properly.

I deleted my old version before installing 1.6.0

using xenforo version 1.1.2

Once updating to 1.6.o I no longer have the option "Set as Index Controller"

How do i fix this?

I deleted my old version before installing 1.6.0

using xenforo version 1.1.2

Once updating to 1.6.o I no longer have the option "Set as Index Controller"

How do i fix this?
1.6.0 will cause issues with Xenforo 1.1.2. You should either update your Xenforo installation, or rollback to an older version of XenPorta.

The Set as Index Controller option was removed from XenPorta as the option to define a custom index was added in Xenforo 1.2.
Many of the questions asked here can be answered by simply reading this guide:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenporta-user-guide-and-faq.24241/

:)
Just to add to this--search the thread as well! A lot of the questions asked here have been answered before...

1.6.0 will cause issues with Xenforo 1.1.2. You should either update your Xenforo installation, or rollback to an older version of XenPorta.

The Set as Index Controller option was removed from XenPorta as the option to define a custom index was added in Xenforo 1.2.

Just to add to this--search the thread as well! A lot of the questions asked here have been answered before...

What is the last stable version for 1.1.2?

Top Bottom