XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum-
>actionAddThread() in XenForo/
FrontController.php at line 313 XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in
XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/
dekema2/public_html/index.php at line 13

I'm not sure if XenPorta has anything to do
with this. Thanks for any help.

I was wondering if you could make a custom welcome screen block for XenPorta. I would be willing to pay, and maybe we can discuss it.

Also, I'm getting an sql error whenever I promote a thread, anyone know what might cause the issue, or am I just so dumb I did something wrong?

I was wondering if you could make a custom welcome screen block for XenPorta. I would be willing to pay, and maybe we can discuss it.

Also, I'm getting an sql error whenever I promote a thread, anyone know what might cause the issue, or am I just so dumb I did something wrong?
All you need to do is make a notice and limit it to the home/portal page.

I don't know about the SQL error...I think the error would have to be posted .

SQL Error

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /hermes/bosoraweb121/b514/ipg.aeroforcegamingcom/new1/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  5. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  6. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  7. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hermes/bosoraweb121/b514/ipg.aeroforcegamingcom/new1/forums/index.php at line 13

The following error occurred: Argument 1 passed to
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::
_discussionPostSave() must be of the type ...
-snip-
I am also having this problem. It is Porta, because I can post threads if I disable the add-on. Does anyone have a fix?

I am using XenForo 1.1.5. I am using this version because the Flexile theme is not compatible with the latest version of XF.

Edit: And yes, I am using the latest version of porta.

I am using XenForo 1.1.5. I am using this version because the Flexile theme is not compatible with the latest version of XF.

Edit: And yes, I am using the latest version of porta.
I'm afraid you need to use XF 1.2.* for xenporta 1.6

You can try to use xenporta latest 1.5 for XF 1.1.* and see if you still got that error

okay, so i've followed all the instructions on the faq and poured through all the threads here at xenforo, and i still haven't found the answer to my problem:

i have my announcement forum setup, i've posted new threads with the image slide.jpg attached, but no matter what i do, ONLY the accordion block works, NOT the image slider (image slider shows as flat square with nothing in it). accordion works... so why not the slider? is there a newer xml for the slider?

okay, so i've followed all the instructions on the faq and poured through all the threads here at xenforo, and i still haven't found the answer to my problem:

i have my announcement forum setup, i've posted new threads with the image slide.jpg attached, but no matter what i do, ONLY the accordion block works, NOT the image slider (image slider shows as flat square with nothing in it). accordion works... so why not the slider? is there a newer xml for the slider?

all i've been able to figure out so far is that a style="display: none" is getting tacked on to:

<div class="recentSlider leftSlider" style="display: none;">

when i remove

element.style {
display: none;
}

in firebug, the slider appears as it should. i can't for the life of me figure out where this element is coming from. i tested with the default theme and it's still broken, so it's not coming from my theme as far as i can tell.

i'm using xenforo 1.2.4 and xenporta 1.6

when you say image slider do you mean the block that is called RecentFeatures? this is the one you must use.

when you say image slider do you mean the block that is called RecentFeatures? this is the one you must use.

I don't have that block. I have RecentAccordion, RecentSlider, RecentNews, and RecentThreads.

ahh hah! I found RecentFeatures in library\EWRporta\Block\XML! and it works perfectly. I guess I had an old version of the block? I'm going to play with the other ones in there too.

thanks for the help!

Top Bottom