[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Can you be more specific about how it's not working? Also what versions of Xenforo and XenPorta you are using?

1.2.1 and the most recent XenPorta (1.6)

The layout is not changing to what I've specified in the layouts section. It's not changing at all in fact. This goes for any threads posted in the forum that I specified.

1.2.1 and the most recent XenPorta (1.6)

The layout is not changing to what I've specified in the layouts section. It's not changing at all in fact. This goes for any threads posted in the forum that I specified.
Make sure you haven't customised the front page layout from the link on the front page (reset it if you have using that link). Only customise the layout from the ACP.

Jaxel said:
KNOWN BUG: There is a bug that existed in the beta/rc version of XF1.2 that was caused by a spelling error in the Facebook block. I had incorrectly spelled the template "EWRblock_FaceBook.css" as "EWRblock_Facebook.css". XF did not know how to handle case-sensitivity in template titles and it threw the error "Template titles must be unique".

I believe that Kier fixed this bug in the public release because I updated my forum and this error was not posted. However, if you are still getting the error, you can fix it by putting your forum into dev mode and deleting the offending template from the master skin before upgrading XenPorta.

I am still getting this bug when I try to upgrade. I put my forum into debug/dev mode - but do not see where I can delete the template.

Hi @Jaxel, titles in the recent news block get cut of when they are too long. Previously it would jump to a second line and you could see the whole title. Is this default behaviour or a bug? Could you change it how it was before or post a css addition here (if it's possible)?

You'll need to be more specific about what your problem is then. Post screenshots of your layout in the ACP, the layout on your front page and what the exact issue is.

It has nothing to do with the front page.

The globalized layout for Thread (thread-# > thread-forum-# > thread) does not work.

It worked in the previous version just fine. Once I upgraded it stopped working.

Screenshot from 2013-08-26 20:11:50.webp Screenshot from 2013-08-26 20:12:06.webp Screenshot from 2013-08-26 20:12:13.webp

Threads in forum 11 don't follow the above layout.

And yes I have done the template edit.

It has nothing to do with the front page.

The globalized layout for Thread (thread-# > thread-forum-# > thread) does not work.

It worked in the previous version just fine. Once I upgraded it stopped working.

View attachment 55189 View attachment 55190 View attachment 55191

Threads in forum 11 don't follow the above layout.

And yes I have done the template edit.
Ah so we're finally getting the full details...

Have you tried deleting the thread layout and then re - adding it? Have you tried using a customised layout for threads in another forum?

If you are still having the same issue after this and you have correctly made the template edits detailed in the overview of XenPorta which you say you have, then it's either a conflict with another add-on or a bug. In which case good luck with getting it sorted.

I have been having issues with Xenporta and upgrading my site to a new theme.

2013-08-27 19_36_00-Ownedcraft.com.webp

As you can see, the block RecentNews stays to the left, how would i go about making it fill the side colum (this issue also happens with the standard XenForo theme)
Also on the new site i am creating with XenForo and XenPorta it is having the exact same issue

2013-08-27 19_41_57-Crius Gaming Forums.webp

How would i go about fixing this issue, as i never had it before on my old theme

I have been having issues with Xenporta and upgrading my site to a new theme.

View attachment 55288

As you can see, the block RecentNews stays to the left, how would i go about making it fill the side colum (this issue also happens with the standard XenForo theme)
Also on the new site i am creating with XenForo and XenPorta it is having the exact same issue

View attachment 55289

How would i go about fixing this issue, as i never had it before on my old theme
Check your block is in the Top-Right position to fill the main part of the page.

Is there any way to move the index block? Pretty sure that would solve a big problem I am having since upgrading from 1.5.1.

I have Rescent Features enabled and it is quite simple to use it but I do have a small situation. The first article I placed in the Resent Features cannot be removed. Is this a known problem?

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home6/apertus1/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home6/apertus1/public_html/index.php at line 13

I get this when I try and put the xenporta blocks on other pages

How come i cant get Globalizing Thread and Forum Layouts to work, i added the lines into those two templates but still nothing when i check the boxes.

Top Bottom