[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I'm just getting a blank page after upgrading everything to 1.2. I thought maybe a re-install would work, so I re-installed XenPorta, but to no avail.

This is what I'm getting:
tsKhV.jpg

I am having troubles with just about every addon that I have, but there are no errors or anything, so I don't know why.. :confused:

Make sure all your add-ons are updated, if not then disable them, also make sure you have deleted the WHOLE of xenporta before upgraded, if not then you will break it.

I dropped the tables before uninstalling the addon and now it won't let me uninstall it. Any ideas?
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'metaserv_website.EWRporta_blocks' doesn't exist

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 7
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getAllBlocks() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 221
EWRporta_Install->_uninstall_50() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 195
EWRporta_Install::uninstallCode()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/metaserv/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I dropped the tables before uninstalling the addon and now it won't let me uninstall it. Any ideas?
Code:
Server Error

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 7
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getAllBlocks() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 221
EWRporta_Install->_uninstall_50() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 195
EWRporta_Install::uninstallCode()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/metaserv/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Try deleting everything from your FTP, as by the sounds of it you have deleted the un-install script

Try deleting everything from your FTP, as by the sounds of it you have deleted the un-install script
I did try deleting all traces of XenPorta, but if I go back to uninstall it after deleting everything I could find, it says that the files needed to uninstall the addon are gone and if I try to upgrade the addon to get the database files back, I get another mysql error..

I did try deleting all traces of XenPorta, but if I go back to uninstall it after deleting everything I could find, it says that the files needed to uninstall the addon are gone and if I try to upgrade the addon to get the database files back, I get another mysql error..

Ok replace all the files and then un-install from the admi panel, then delete everything for xenporta from the database and the FTP, this should fix the issue and allow a clean 1.2 install

I did this.. uninstalled the addon. deleted the files. all of them. and reinstalled it. Still doing the same thing..

Try again also try and delete your xenporta tables and that should fix everything, remember to un-install from the admin panel first, then the FTP and finally drop the tables

I disabled Article (article-# > article > portal)
Categories (articles-#slug > articles > portal)

and it works fine now.

But now when you click my Home button to go to /portal it says mydomain.com/portal
I had it setup before to where when you went to the /portal it was just mydomain.com

I did that before by changing the index page route to - portal/.

but when I do that now. it still says mydomain.com/portal

Ok replace all the files and then un-install from the admi panel, then delete everything for xenporta from the database and the FTP, this should fix the issue and allow a clean 1.2 install
I get a mysql error, even with all the files. Out of stupidity, I dropped the tables first..

I disabled Article (article-# > article > portal)
Categories (articles-#slug > articles > portal)

and it works fine now.

But now when you click my Home button to go to /portal it says mydomain.com/portal
I had it setup before to where when you went to the /portal it was just mydomain.com

I did that before by changing the index page route to - portal/.

but when I do that now. it still says mydomain.com/portal

In the basic board information change the route to portal/ thats how I did it :)

Yeah you wan't to try and re-install everything, the tables will be replaced, try this by upgrading xenporta
This is what I get when I try to upgrade:
Code:
Server Error

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 16
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockById() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 205
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 182
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXmlFromFile() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 59
EWRporta_Install::installCode()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 231
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
Thanks for putting up with my ignorance :/

Here you go, import that and then un-install xenporta, drop all tables for xenporta and delete everything from the FTP
Doesn't let me import it.. :/
Code:
Error
SQL query:

/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1231 - Variable 'character_set_client' can't be set to the value of 'NULL'

Doesn't let me import it.. :/
Code:
Error
SQL query:

/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1231 - Variable 'character_set_client' can't be set to the value of 'NULL'

Try and copy and paste it into the SQL feild, if not find that section and change NULL to 1

Having a slight issue. This weekend I did a upgrade of 1.2.0, I upgraded all my addons aswell.

My landing is back to the way it was, the main index is Porta. But when you click fourms, its also showing the portal page ontop before the Forum List. Before the upgrade this wasn't occurring. Take a look at my site to see what I am talking about, would appreciate the fix.

www.lomgaming.com

Thank you

Top Bottom