[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Anyone know why the portal page keeps refreshing every single time, I had Live Updates but disabled it just in case that was the issue, However it isn't, anyone know a fix for this?

I've just installed xenporta. I've tried using recent news. Every topic of the board that I used recent news changed it's design as article+comments
Is any way to leave topics design as all other topics of forum?

I have an issue, When i have the portal set to the index controller, and i click on forums, it brings it to the portal page. So, it effectively made it impossible to view the forum list..

Last edited:
@Jaxel : I've tried the new RecentFeatures block you offered, but it's refusing to work on our site.

1. I enable the Recent Features block on the top of the LatestNews block.

2. I visit the home page and and things load fine. But almost 2-3 seconds later; the page reloads itself and gets defamed. See below -

Screen Shot 2013-08-10 at 5.14.48 PM.webp

I have an issue, When i have the portal set to the index controller, and i click on forums, it brings it to the portal page. So, it effectively made it impossible to view the forum list..

Assuming you have Xenforo 1.2, Try and remove the home page form the portal and instead set the homepage as the portal via the basic board information and then set the route to "Portal/" (No "" otherwise it will break) Hopefully that will work.

@Jaxel : I've tried the new RecentFeatures block you offered, but it's refusing to work on our site.

1. I enable the Recent Features block on the top of the LatestNews block.

2. I visit the home page and and things load fine. But almost 2-3 seconds later; the page reloads itself and gets defamed. See below -

View attachment 53739

Try re-sizing the block and see how that helps, if not then the block is still broken.

When trying to post a thread in my news and announcements section. i get this..

It worked fine, until my buddy messed up the site so I had to overwrite all the Xenporta files back over and re-install it as an addon. Now it's not working correctly..

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /usr/www/joinsng/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/joinsng/public/index.php at line 13

It worked fine, until my buddy messed up the site so I had to overwrite all the Xenporta files back over and re-install it as an addon. Now it's not working correctly..

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /usr/www/joinsng/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158

Code:

Delete EVERYTHING to do with xenporta and re-install the whole add-on, that should fix it for you.

I'm just getting a blank page after upgrading everything to 1.2. I thought maybe a re-install would work, so I re-installed XenPorta, but to no avail.

This is what I'm getting:
tsKhV.jpg

I am having troubles with just about every addon that I have, but there are no errors or anything, so I don't know why.. :confused:

Top Bottom