[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
@Jaxel as mentioned few posts before, I'd like you to consider updating recent posts block to show 10 posts regardless if some of those posts are private. I really hate to see as a non private forum member like 4-5 posts because there were few recent posts/replies in the private forums.

I'm sure I'm missing some very obvious 'please note' info in the update section somewhere, however can't find anything, so thought I'd ask for help here!

Have just updated to XenPorta 1.5.8, all went well, and whilst our Donations block is still functioning (i.e. members can still donate, and the pie chart does update), the "We've received $20.00 of our monthly goal of $140." section doesn't link properly.

Here's the error message that displays when the '$20' hyperlink is clicked:

upload_2013-6-3_23-1-22.webp

It's obvious that it's simply not finding the right page, and sure enough when I browse http://xdsclan.com/Donations/June2013 it doesn't display (which I'm sure is what I used to type to retrospectively view the monthly totals).
When I dig into the 'EWRblock_donations' template I find what I think is the line in question:
"{xen:phrase EWRblock_Donations_received_x, 'sum=<a href="{xen:link 'donations', $drive}" class="OverlayTrigger">${$drive.sum}</a>'}" ... but I'm too much of a noob to know how to check what the 'xen:link 'donations'' bit actually equates to.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Is the block for "XenAtendo (Events)" no longer included with Xenporta ? I can only seem to find old versions of the block....

Thanks

The link you provided works. I am trying to make my page look like the example they show on there. I am a little confused on how to do that.

I am using XenPorta but the recent threads are not making their way to the Twitter Block, although they do make their way as tweets to the Twitter account.

Also, if I post a tweet directly from within the Twitter account itself these tweets show up in Twitter search results for that Twitter account, but all recent threads are not making there way to the Twitter block?

Jaxel is not providing any support despite several reminders to him... has any one solved this issue?

Thanks

I get the below error on the top when trying to customize the layout using "customize this page" and i run xenporta 1.5.8.What is causing this?
Screenshot from 2013-06-06 14:02:34.webp

Jaxel (or any one else):

The developer says: "Using RecentThreadsx5 still has the same results. See attachments. " Attached are the files the developer refers.

WithRecentThreadsx5.png

WithoutRecentThreadsx5.png

Can you give the fix rather soon as we need this sorted before we can launch our new website.

Thanks.

can someone chase Jaxel for me please? I bought his mod and he wont respond with a fix to a few issues?

can someone chase Jaxel for me please? I bought his mod and he wont respond with a fix to a few issues?

You didn't buy the mod, it's free. What you would have paid for is branding removal, that's all.

Jaxel has said he doesn't support his free add-ons:

My addons as they stand now will remain free; and with that, they will continue with the level of support I've been giving to them, given their "free" nature: none. However, I plan on rewriting many of them in order to boost performance and design. The rewrites will not be free; however, because the rewrites will not be free, I will be giving full support for them, the same way I've been supporting my other premium addons.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/some-upcoming-changes-for-8wayrun-addons.47747/

You may get an answer from Jaxel, but then again you may not.

Top Bottom